The 2023 Heavies' Awards - Poster of the Year (FrankieNYC Award) Nomination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're definitely one of the more levelheaded people I have come across on the site.
You know your shit and you're not a cunt about it... anyone that don't appreciate you must hate life sir.

Merry Christmas to all of your family...even the ones you don't like lol.

@GreatSaintGuillotine gets a vote from me because he deserves it for dealing with us cunts and doing it with a smile ;)
Yall are very kind haha. I promise anyone who remembers me from when I first got on here knows I was not always level headed lol. I enjoy the time I can spend chatting shit with y'all.

Merry Christmas to you and yours. And to the health of all of you!

Yall are very kind haha. I promise anyone who remembers me from when I first got on here knows I was not always level headed lol. I enjoy the time I can spend chatting shit with y'all.

Merry Christmas to you and yours. And to the health of all of you!

Nobody starts out levelheaded sir, we learn through fuckin up.
If we started out levelheaded we wouldn't be as awesome as we are today ;)

Well I'd probably go for the smartest man on the website, the bringer of good new and general all round great guy. He spreads the Gospel of Jones like no other, the one, the only - @Davidjacksonjones
Much appreciated brother
Merry Christmas and happy new years.
Excited to continue preaching the gospel of Saint Jones next year.
Wouldn't be able to do it without your help

Lmfao!!!

Ok, so...Max has big balls... possibly the best balls...the most balls.....maybe even the shiniest balls.

He's the gold standard sir.
Then we rate, or make fun of everyone else's balls in comparison....or not.
Not a balls "joke" per se, but it gets funny depending on the situation I guess.

All this explaining had made it not funny actually, I'll stop now lol.

@Davidjacksonjones does this cover everything sir?....or am I over thinking this thing? Lmao
Yes that post explained it well
Also Colby has tiny balls

I been trying to pull that grump back a bit, its been such a stressful year this year (Im sorry to those I might've "GRUMPED" on) lol.

You're a sweetheart for the words...maybe I'll learn something from them sir.
Much love and a Merry Christmas to you and the fam.

1703479992028.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back