The 2023 Heavies' Awards: Poster of the Year (FrankieNYC Award) FINALS Round - WINNER: BOXERMAURITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one invited you. Probably like irl with that attitude, no one invites you either.

<NewGina>
TC4gm2F.png

<Grimes01>

Since you're going to screencap old posts, maybe you can the screencap list of Posters of the year going back to 2016, one of them got banned years ago and another is an alt account of that same banned user.

Since you're going to screencap old posts, maybe you can the screencap list of Posters of the year going back to 2016, one of them got banned years ago and another is an alt account of that same banned user.
No need, 2023 Poster of the Year @BoxerMaurits put the list in this thread just like 20 posts ago.

So who is Kone now? Please tell me it's Giovanni, that'd be funny

@KONE 2016 poster of the year, a Trump fanatic who mainly posted in the war room, got banned and hasn't posted since 2017. That means he went from being a forum favorite to outcast in less than a year.

A lot of dumb shit got voted in 2016, but I don't think that means we shouldn't be voting again. And it's not like the votes weren't based on, 'here's a guy who won't break the rules,' it was just a popularity contest, and their infractions aren't a result of them being disliked anymore, so those are two very different things

So what's his alt now?

A lot of dumb shit got voted in 2016, but I don't think that means we shouldn't be voting again. And it's not like the votes weren't based on, 'here's a guy who won't break the rules,' it was just a popularity contest, and their infractions aren't a result of them being disliked anymore, so those are two very different things

So what's his alt now?

It's funny because KONE was rumored to be an alt account of the "poster of the year" for the following year, who was equally unbearable. It almost kind of makes sense now since he was so popular around that time.

It's funny because KONE was rumored to be an alt account of the "poster of the year" for the following year, who was equally unbearable. It almost kind of makes sense now since he was so popular around that time.
Ah, now hold on. I'm seeing pcptornado or GearSolidMetal, but some list said it was Arm Barbarian. Did some past PotY's get "Chris Benoited" out of existence?

*Edit- seems pcptornado won some unofficial tournament and GSM only got the most votes on the first round of voting, but Arm Barbarian is the total winner of the official poster of the year. We're not saying that KONE's alt was an account that was made before his own?

Last edited:
Ah, now hold on. I'm seeing pcptornado or GearSolidMetal, but some list said it was Arm Barbarian. Did some past PotY's get "Chris Benoited" out of existence?

I don't know. PCPtornado and GearSolidMetal used to always do those threads in the Pictures & Multimedia forums with hot actresses/models vs other hot actresses/models, but I haven't seen pcptornado in years. It's interesting, I just looked these up and 2017 was GSM, but I stll see him posting occasionally.

I don't know. PCPtornado and GearSolidMetal used to always do those threads in the Pictures & Multimedia forums with hot actresses/models vs other hot actresses/models, but I haven't seen pcptornado in years. It's interesting, I just looked these up and 2017 was GSM, but I stll see him posting occasionally.

I was late on the edit, but GSM didn't win, that was just the first round of votes. ArmBarb won the finals

In the blurb about GSM:
"Winner of the first round, but voting is not cumulative and we start fresh with these ten top contenders. Can he win this round without the help of his vote lists?"

I was late on the edit, but GSM didn't win, that was just the first round of votes. ArmBarb won the finals

In the blurb about GSM:
"Winner of the first round, but voting is not cumulative and we start fresh with these ten top contenders. Can he win this round without the help of his vote lists?"

Well that's weird.
It's almost like they said "fuck this guy, let's give KONE another crack at it."

Well that's weird.
It's almost like they said "fuck this guy, let's give KONE another crack at it."

Yeah, let's stop derailing the thread, please. Thanks, man.

Yeah, let's stop derailing the thread, please. Thanks, man.

Sorry, we were just discussing past posters of the year, which I usually don't pay attention to (the polls, that is) until now. I just thought the 2016-2017 ones were interesting. Especially since it was supposed to be a "heavies award" but the first guy mainly just terrorized the War Room until he got banned. I remember him freaking out on me multiple times while the other username was usually friendly, then after KONE disappeared the other user name started spazzing out on me exactly the same way, like completely out of the blue. Then KONE came back for like a week or two and was super nice to me.

Sorry, we were just discussing past posters of the year, which I usually don't pay attention to (the polls, that is) until now. I just thought the 2016-2017 ones were interesting. Especially since it was supposed to be a "heavies award" but the first guy mainly just terrorized the War Room until he got banned. I remember him freaking out on me multiple times while the other username was usually friendly, then after KONE disappeared the other user name started spazzing out on me exactly the same way, like completely out of the blue. Then KONE came back for like a week or two and was super nice to me.

Cool story bro, lol.

That was a lifetime ago on he Dawg.

Cool story bro, lol.

That was a lifetime ago on he Dawg.

I saw that he had 99 votes (one of them being his own) and I was gonna vote for him just to make it an even 100, but the polls are closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back