The 2023 Heavies' Awards - Poster of the Year (FrankieNYC Award) Nomination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I been trying to pull that grump back a bit, its been such a stressful year this year (Im sorry to those I might've "GRUMPED" on) lol.

You're a sweetheart for the words...maybe I'll learn something from them sir.
Much love and a Merry Christmas to you and the fam.

Same to you my Sherdog friend. And don’t change sir, it’s our warts and all that make us individuals not to say you have warts….. errrr I’ll stop there. :p

I would prefer a one time vote.

That is the truest answer to whom we in the heavies think deserves this award. As opposed to..

My person is out.. So, I’ll vote for this other person in the next round.

Just my opinion.
I meant to mention you too @TempleoftheDog for sit on the fence you do not. I like that quality and enjoy your posts for that reason.

Much appreciated brother. I always enjoy our chats on here.

You're definitely one of the more levelheaded people I have come across on the site.
You know your shit and you're not a cunt about it... anyone that don't appreciate you must hate life sir.

Merry Christmas to all of your family...even the ones you don't like lol.

@GreatSaintGuillotine gets a vote from me because he deserves it for dealing with us cunts and doing it with a smile ;)

This thread is the annual palate cleanser of the forum.
Everyone is chomping at the bit to fill the room with digital uppercuts throughout the whole year, but at the end we come here to exchange some much needed canine niceties.<Oku04>

Sorry for not @' ing people, most of my standouts have already been mentioned enough times to surely be included in the poll, and I also have a bad case of the Bilboes

This thread is the annual palate cleanser of the forum.
Everyone is chomping at the bit to fill the room with digital uppercuts throughout the whole year, but at the end we come here to exchange some much needed canine niceties.<Oku04>

Sorry for not @' ing people, most of my standouts have already been mentioned enough times to surely be included in the poll, and I also have a bad case of the Bilboes

I just said this very thing to @Poirierfan cause he was IMG_20231213_120102_01.gifabout all the love lmao.

I set him straight I think but he hates the gooey parts lmfao.

I just said this very thing to @Poirierfan cause he was View attachment 1019655about all the love lmao.

I set him straight I think but he hates the gooey parts lmfao.
I'll give y'all y'all's props, this thread is a good thing, but you'd still never find me naked in a sauna with you guys unless we were running a train on Dreyga.

It was just a joke, no one shoot me please. 😁

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back