The 2023 Heavies' Awards: Poster of the Year (FrankieNYC Award) FINALS Round - WINNER: BOXERMAURITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to @BoxerMaurits on the title defense, and to @KazDibiase and @StonedLemur on the podium finishes.

Thanks to @Mohawk Banditó and @Can't Handle My Riddum for the last minute votes. Greatly appreciated, Sherbros.

Thanks to everyone who voted for me. My first goal of 2024 was to finish in sixth place in a karate forum popularity contest.

Mission Accomplished!!

Shout out to @HI SCOTT NEWMAN for making two finals in a row, no easy feat!

You're a champion in my eyes..

8bsn5w.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations to @BoxerMaurits on the title defense, and to @KazDibiase and @StonedLemur on the podium finishes.

Thanks to @Mohawk Banditó and @Can't Handle My Riddum for the last minute votes. Greatly appreciated, Sherbros.

Thanks to everyone who voted for me. My first goal of 2024 was to finish in sixth place in a karate forum popularity contest.

Mission Accomplished!!
Hey I would gladly have voted for you, but the TV told me that if I didn't vote for one of the "big 3", communists and nazis would take advantage of vote splitting to take power.

Maybe you popular guys should do primaries next year.

Imo youve taken over as the heavies spirit animal. Its a great role, I rocked it for years.
Venerable @StonedLemur just came and became a critical part of every Sherdog subforum. I wouldn't be surprised if he were the top poster in "strength and conditioning" or "gear and equipment discussion" lmao

Venerable @StonedLemur just came and became a critical part of every Sherdog subforum. I wouldn't be surprised if he were the top poster in "strength and conditioning" or "gear and equipment discussion" lmao

Lol my man.
There's never been a better ambassador to a chief in the history of the world sir ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back