The 2018 Heavies Awards - The Shonuf Award - WINNER: Jackonfire

Who is the Best Mod/Admin in 2018? You have THREE votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just found out that @Jackonfire was the mod who banned @PROlogic. We cast our vote in the right direction. That should be enough to get him the Mod of the Decade award.

Yep! My boy @Jackonfire do good work...
giphy.webp
Keep playing player...

In lieu of putting places for every nominee, we will just go with the top three here. Thank you to everyone who was nominated, you were all great this year and any one of you is worthy of winning this award.

In third place with 59 votes is, well, me! On a personal note, thank you to all of you who voted for me. I strive to make this community better every day, so it's nice to see my hard work recognized by it.
In second place with 63 is our previous Shonuf Award winner, @Arkridge! Impressive showing and great work all around this year, it hasn't gone unnoticed.

With 97 votes and receiving a vote in 49.7% of the ballots is our winner, @Jackonfire!

Couldn't have happened to a better guy. Congrats dude, you earned it. You put together a monster year, that's for sure.

239202.jpg

Jackonfire is our 2018 Shonuf Award Winner!

Thanks for voting!

Congrats @Jackonfire!!

Dude went on a rampage this year

Well deserved... @Jackonfire is a cool cat, & an excellent mod.

And since I am the one who got him modded in the first place, I take this win as a reflection on me, personally; and in fact, the votes themselves are also all therefore really kinda for me, if you think about it.

giphy.gif

Let the week long celebration begin...
tenor.gif

Last edited:
congratulation @Jackonfire

they should reward you with more work and make you orange

OSQ8vdf.gif

(thnx to @bigwaverider for the gif)

Here's to everyone! Thanks for all the kind words. Its a team effort and I can honestly say we have a great team working on this site right now. Thanks to all my fellow Mods and Admins that put in the work so we can all enjoy this place. And this place is dependent on the users, posters who spend their time here talking about that state sanctioned violence we all love.

And thanks to @Peteyandjia for taking the risk and making me a Mod. It was soon after Aldo lost to Conor. Instead of flaming out, I remembered something Petey posted about having your MMA heart broken. Live to post another day. :D

2019 starts this weekend as far as I'm concerned, and I'll put up a weigh in thread in the morning and the PBP threads this weekend where we can all come together and enjoy this sport in the best way we know how. Shit talking and rooting for our favorites.

OSQ8vdf.gif

Here's to everyone! Thanks for all the kind words. Its a team effort and I can honestly say we have a great team working on this site right now. Thanks to all my fellow Mods and Admins that put in the work so we can all enjoy this place. And this place is dependent on the users, posters who spend their time here talking about that state sanctioned violence we all love.

And thanks to @Peteyandjia for taking the risk and making me a Mod. It was soon after Aldo lost to Conor. Instead of flaming out, I remembered something Petey posted about having your MMA heart broken. Live to post another day. :D

2019 starts this weekend as far as I'm concerned, and I'll put up a weigh in thread in the morning and the PBP threads this weekend where we can all come together and enjoy this sport in the best way we know how. Shit talking and rooting for our favorites.

200.webp
Stop with all the mushy stuff man, I wanna reach for a tissue...

OSQ8vdf.gif

Someone butchered my gif. See that last frame where the glass of champagne jumps up, there is a glob of stuff on the face, and the artifacts in the upper corners? <Eek2.0>:eek:

I re-did it for ya at 192px. The new one is first the one you had is second for comparison.

jack-on-fire-champagne-192x-gif.506501

OSQ8vdf.gif

200.webp
Stop with all the mushy stuff man, I wanna reach for a tissue...

Randy's got one for ya man. :D

randy-tissue-gif.506493

Attachments

• randy-tissue.gif
    randy-tissue.gif
    998.2 KB · Views: 140
  • jack-on-fire-champagne-192X.gif
    jack-on-fire-champagne-192X.gif
    471.7 KB · Views: 142

giphy.gif

Congrats to @Jackonfire for the big win and a big shout out to all the cops Admins/Mods who keep the streets of Sherdog safe.

Back