Elections Texas CPAC straw Poll : Most want Trump in 2024 and DeSantis to wait till 2028

I think that is Lofonten (spelling) . Really cool looking seaside town.

Still not remote enough for me. Somewhere in the South Pacific is as far you can get from the world's problems.

Yeah, it's Lofoten in Nordland county. There are places around the world which are more remote, but that isn't the only component or consideration for me. It has to be somewhere in Norway; family emigrated from Møre og Romsdal further south.

Trump is a corpse. Not a pleasant, at peace, open casket corpse. More like a bloated, shiny, meat sweaty, relatives start crying at the sight of his obvious stomach cancer corpse. Deeply unserious party. Lol. Lmao

Get that Florida Man in the White House!!!

51bxtiHWfGL.jpg

im drunk as fuck

i actually kind of like desantis. to an extent. but if the repugs run trump they are done.

Persecution complex hewn into physical form. Oh these poor domestic terrorists! My heart bleeds purple piss for them! They're actually the victims, and this was all just a peaceful sightseeing tour that went wrong, orchestrated by ray epps and the deep state tyrannical left!

This is at CPAC folks. Hard to rival the cringe, even from blue haired twitter accounts. I don't get how this stuff gets a pass when it's basically what the right wants to characterize the left as. How can anyone take that shit seriously? A dude playing pretend in a cage and MTG kneeling there praying for him?

Republicans are determined to have Biden in the office again hun?

Seeing him do the lords work on the golf course during his stolen election years…I can see why that polled base would want him in the White House golfing us another four years in a non rigged election if he wins or still golfing in the second rigged election if he didn’t win. Regardless, I sleep well know he’s golfing no matter where he lives. Make America Par Again

Nearly 40 percent of Americans say Trump or Biden second term ‘worst thing that could happen’

A Yahoo News-YouGov poll found that 37 percent of registered voters in both parties said reelection for Trump would be “the worst thing” for the country, and 35 percent thought the same if Biden ran again 2024.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nearly-40-percent-americans-trump-204808005.html

Eighty-five percent of Democrats and 25 percent of Republicans are against a Trump bid in 2024, compared to 43 percent of Democrats and 84 percent of Republicans who are against Biden.

--

Dems should want Trump to run.

Ain’t no way Desantis or anyone gonna be able to complete with trump in 2024. He basically has a highlight reel of being proven right since On pretty much everything he has been a fighter for. These are all from CPAC just now about domestic issues, but throw up his stance against China, nato being weak and the EU shouldn’t rely on Russian energy. Or we need a secure border so democrats in DC and NYC cannot complain despite their virtue signaling. Among pretty much every other major issue discussed below

America First. Except when he is backing the Saudi LIV golf tour and telling players to move to the LIV tour.

more like Me First.

- Support for Trump is up. At the CPAC gathering in Orlando he garnered 59% . Now in Texas he got 69.1%
- Support for DeSantis went down. At Orlando he got 28% , and now in Texas he got 24%
- Ted Cruz got just 2%

--
Trump easily wins Texas CPAC 2024 GOP presidential nomination straw poll; DeSantis second.
Trump captured 69.1% of ballots cast, DeSantis received 23.7% in the anonymous CPAC straw poll

DALLAS – Former President Donald Trump convincingly won the 2024 GOP presidential nomination straw poll at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) three-day gathering in Texas

Trump, who’s repeatedly teased making another presidential run in 2024 to try and return to the White House, captured 69% of ballots cast in the anonymous online straw poll, according to results announced by CPAC on Saturday.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis came in second on the 2024 presidential nomination question, at 24%, down from his 28% showing at CPAC in Orlando five months ago

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tr...dential-nomination-straw-poll-desantis-second

--
On the bright side it's good that scheming Nikki Haley is not a contender. But if Trump runs again, I bet she will try to be the V.P. .Hope Trump is dumb enough to pick her.

It's great that grass roots conservatives are backing Trump over DeSantis. Anyone else want Trump to be the 2024 GOP candidate?

lmao, it's the 'Texas electrical grid is going to fail any moment' guy!

Dumb. The party needs to retain populism but move Trump to a support roll. Ala have him do rallies and get the hardcore going. Outside of that he needs to be done with active politics

Dumb. The party needs to retain populism but move Trump to a support role, ala have him do rallies and get the hardcore going. Outside of that he needs to be done with active politics.

DJT still holds enormous sway and practically all of his primary endorsements performed incredibly well last week, although a good handful were actually funded by the DNC. The political acumen and calculus of DeSantis is on an entirely different tier and he would be far more effective on decoupling from China beyond all the bluster, rhetoric and inconsistent half measures. I also have strong doubts Ron would ever repeatedly, publicly refer to Xi Jinping as his friend or jump in to save Chinese companies forced to shut down on account of the export controls his own Admin implemented while citing "too many jobs in China lost" like what happened with ZTE.

CPAC is basically the rights version of 10 year olds should be injected with hormones.
The GOP could have crushed in mid terms but made the same mistake the left made which is letting the weirdos have a voice. Weirdos don’t get the middle vote who wins elections.

The destruction the Biden administration caused will take years to recover from, even for someone as brilliant as Trump..

DJT still holds enormous sway and practically all of his primary endorsements performed incredibly well last week, although a good handful were actually funded by the DNC. The political acumen and calculus of DeSantis is on an entirely different tier and he would be far more effective on decoupling from China beyond all the bluster, rhetoric and inconsistent half measures. I also have strong doubts Ron would ever repeatedly, publicly refer to Xi Jinping as his friend or jump in to save Chinese companies forced to shut down on account of the export controls his own Admin implemented while citing "too many jobs in China lost" like what happened with ZTE.
That’s he does. Wish he wielded his power more wisely than letting anyone get his nod
That said he went after china. Hav stop respect that. He drove straight at them in a game of chicken despite everyone in the car screaming and hoping he’d fail. He went about the election the wrong way. Should have talked about chain of custody being unprovable and not going to court for dumb stuff. That’s where he lost me.
That and like you said him flipping and flopping over zte being banned or not. Should have gone hard and I would have taken away any govt contracts with anyone that didn’t cooperate. Example if Coca Cola wasn’t cooperating, I’d pull all govt contracts with them and would make it hard from them to do business in the USA and military bases. Do that once and all those little cowards will fall in line. He never made an example of anyone and it hurt his ability to have a line to hold

Desantis going on the campaign trail to help push Trump's endorsements.

As I have been saying for months, these two (Trump and Desanty) are on the same page and want to push the same agenda. Desantis knows Trump is bigger than him and it best to be allies and fight the globalist marxists together.

Hopefully he also goes to MI and help push governor candidate Tudor Dixon against BitchMore.

"EXCLUSIVE: Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis is hitting the campaign trail this month to headline Turning Point Action’s "Unite and Win" rallies in support of Trump-endorsed candidates.

DeSantis will travel to New Mexico, Arizona, Pennsylvania and Ohio this month in support of GOP candidates, including Ohio Republican candidate for Senate JD Vance, Pennsylvania's GOP gubernatorial candidate Doug Mastriano, Arizona Republican candidate for Senate Blake Masters and GOP nominee for governor Kari Lake. "

Back