Elections Teamsters won't endorse Kamala Harris internal polling shows most members support Donald Trump

Rural areas have been dominated by support for Republicans for a long time. These are mostly "working class" people in those areas. So it really isn't much of a shift at all. The same union members that say they support Trump now are the same ones that supported him in 2016.
The difference is they endorsed Biden in 2020. And clinton before that.

The difference is they endorsed Biden in 2020. And clinton before that.
Yea head of the Teamsters made an appearance at the RNC too. Local halls are endorsing democrats regardless of what the head does. Trump and Republicans are pretty anti union. Trumps interview with Musk once again provides evidence to back that up. I dont think think there has been much of a shift in support for Trump amongst union members themselves tbh.

Show me where Trump was endorsed without flailing around and talking about immaterial nonsense.

Then I will accept I was wrong and Teamsters did, in fact, actually endorse Trump.

Remember, no need for cope posts! Now is your time to shine, go ahead, win the the thread: show us the endorsement!

We're counting on you, guy!
You still pretending you didn’t get this one wrong.

Cute.

Major whoosh in missing the point and probably a large part of the reason why you struggle to ever bring anyone round to your side during a debate.

I assume you want your political party and your political view to be the dominant one.

Currently, a lot of people - wrongly in your mind - hold a view contrary to their and your benefit.

Constantly talking down to people won't encourage people over to your way of thinking.

But you keep doing you. The numbers show it's being "successful". ;)
You did nothing to address my point

You think union workers for vote for republicans know the republicans are bad for their job and career. But they’re offended at “being talked down to” so vote for republicans anyways?

Back