Elections Teamsters won't endorse Kamala Harris internal polling shows most members support Donald Trump

Not when polls come out the same day showing Harris beating Trump in both Michigan and Pennsylvania.

If this was to move the needle, then maybe their would be a concern. But it won't.

Keep praying though.

Let's see where this takes the election. To not have the teamsters support a democrate for president when that was a given most of the time is a slap at Harris.

I thought it was fairly common knowledge that a lot of union members are republican/pro trump despite republicans being pretty clearly against the best interests of labor unions. It's not really surprising that an internal poll would show that.
It’s pretty much against most Republican voters interest to vote Republican except the rich people. But they need numbers and the base is easy to deceive.

It matters not. Kamala is going to win. Anyone who thinks otherwise just doesn't realize how far left the American voter has moved in the past 5 or 6 years.

Eventually a Republican will win the presidency again...but things will have to get way worse than they are currently. We're talking Argentina levels of inflation, massive social unrest, and crime on a level we've never seen before. That's the only thing that will motivate more independents to vote for the dark side.

I think that Kamala wins in November and Vivek gets the nod in 2028 to truly give her a run for her money. The republicans dropped the ball with their nomination. Had they chosen Vivek or maybe even Haley they’d likely win handily. Most independent voters don’t really like Harris, they just hate Trump.

Just my opinion.

HACK HEADLINE: "Teamsters won't endorse Kamala Harris."

REAL HEADLINE: "Teamsters won't endorse either candidate."

Don't forget that the Republicans invited Sean O'Brien from Teamsters to speak at their convention, AND HE DID.

The Republican party has been courting this guy very publicly, but the hack news is "won't endorse Kamala Harris" specifically ROFLMAO
The rank and file aka the majority of Teamsters support Donald Trump. The heads of Teamsters aka people that sit in offices making six to seven figures don't want to endorse Trump but can't endorse Harris due to the workere they are supposed to represent being overwhelmingly against her.

I remember seeing mention about Teamster union members supporting Trump. Makes sense to me. Trump's policies should be more friendly to union jobs. Politics isn't always about making obvious sense I've noticed but to me that seems to be a more natural fit, with private unions supporting Trump.

They weren't sending their jobs to Mexico amd people actually had money to buy the products they make.

Umm, yes they were? Lol

Do you not remember the whole ordeal about Trump giving a factory a bunch of money in subsides in return for them promising to stay in the US....only for them to turn around like 2-3 months later and take the factory to Mexico? Lmao

I think that Kamala wins in November and Vivek gets the nod in 2028 to truly give her a run for her money. The republicans dropped the ball with their nomination. Had they chosen Vivek or maybe even Haley they’d likely win handily. Most independent voters don’t really like Harris, they just hate Trump.

Just my opinion.

Vivek won't win a primary. Ann Coulter already told us why.

She point blank told him he was the wrong skin color 🤣

The rank and file aka the majority of Teamsters support Donald Trump. The heads of Teamsters aka people that sit in offices making six to seven figures don't want to endorse Trump but can't endorse Harris due to the workere they are supposed to represent being overwhelmingly against her.

I read it was basically 2:1 in favour of Trump from a Teamsters poll, so I am a little bit surprised they didn't endorse Trump.

I would say that is enough of a margin, but beyond that I'm not able to explain the stance of the union.

Self hating workers that support people that want to destroy their ability to collective bargin.
One side wants to take away my ability to bargain and make my job and livelihood as vulnerable as a fast food worker's.... but the other side has some social policies I get mad at when I see news headlines even though I never actually see those instances in my real life

How do I choose?

One side wants to take away my ability to bargain and make my job and livelihood as vulnerable as a fast food worker's.... but the other side has some social policies I get mad at when I see news headlines even though I never actually see those instances in my real life

How do I choose?
They forget that workers actually had to fight against company towns and unfair working conditions so that these idiots have the ability to demand fair wages.

I read it was basically 2:1 in favour of Trump from a Teamsters poll, so I am a little bit surprised they didn't endorse Trump.

I would say that is enough of a margin, but beyond that I'm not able to explain the stance of the union.
I assume they won’t outright endorse trump because they know he is bad for unions. The problem with the workers is these people work in states that are not right to work, so they don’t know how bad it can get. I hear it all the time in my trade. I just tell them to move to any right to work state, make shit money and lose all benefits and retirement. Which they’d never do , just really ignorant people who have gotten caught up with the media and Facebook memes.

Blue collar workers aren't so aggressively entrenched in partisan politics. They will support the candidate who supports them.

Blue collar workers aren't so aggressively entrenched in partisan politics. They will support the candidate who supports them.
And how does Trump support people working union jobs?

And how does Trump support people working union jobs?
How does Biden? The cost of groceries, the cost of living on top of giving billions in aid to Ukraine and Israel, open borders giving illegals free money when people are struggling is not helping anyone in the working class.

Weird that some of the biggest union halls and in swing States are endorsing Harris.

How does Biden? The cost of groceries, the cost of living on top of giving billions in aid to Ukraine and Israel, open borders giving illegals free money when people are struggling is not helping anyone in the working class.
Biden helped enormously. What's it like being a clownish hack?

Back