Elections Teamsters won't endorse Kamala Harris internal polling shows most members support Donald Trump

So essentially the Teamsters aren't endorsing either candidate and telling their members "Vote Your Choice".

Its a loss for Harris, which can be perceived as a win for Trump.

batendo-palma.gif

I thought it was fairly common knowledge that a lot of union members are republican/pro trump despite republicans being pretty clearly against the best interests of labor unions. It's not really surprising that an internal poll would show that.
Unfortunately this has been my experience, it’s mind boggling.

Your only example is a now defunct company that sold all their IP. That proves my point under Trumps economy if you ditch the American worker your company dies and gets eaten up by the competition and carrier is the perfect example of that. Them ACs are made by Honeywell now.
You clearly didn't read the article.

This year alone, Indiana employers have sent more jobs to Mexico, China, India and other foreign countries than were saved at Carrier. Without headlines or presidential notice, at least 17 companies — names like Vibracoustic, Molnlycke Health Care, Allura, Altex, Stanley Black & Decker, Dometic, Johnson Controls and Horizon Terra — have closed plants or otherwise reduced employment in Indiana and moved jobs abroad, according to U.S. Department of Labor filings.

Not when polls come out the same day showing Harris beating Trump in both Michigan and Pennsylvania.

If this was to move the needle, then maybe their would be a concern. But it won't.

Keep praying though.
Who is answering these polls though? Are you?!? I haven't even received the option to vote in any of these bullshit polls and I'm an Independant voter in Pennsylvania.

HACK HEADLINE: "Teamsters won't endorse Kamala Harris."

REAL HEADLINE: "Teamsters won't endorse either candidate."

Don't forget that the Republicans invited Sean O'Brien from Teamsters to speak at their convention, AND HE DID.

The Republican party has been courting this guy very publicly, but the hack news is "won't endorse Kamala Harris" specifically ROFLMAO
considering teamsters voted dems for 30 years, hack headline is more accurate, it's a democrat institution.

Economic interests? last I checked, even teamsters are hurt by inflation just like everyone else......... their union raise sure as hell isnt keeping up.
How would Trump have avoided inflation in a second term? Not to mention that Trump is vehemently anti-collective bargaining, the corner stone of union economic security. There's a reason most labor unions don't want to have anything to do with the modern GOP.

How would Trump have avoided inflation in a second term? Not to mention that Trump is vehemently anti-collective bargaining, the corner stone of union economic security. There's a reason most labor unions don't want to have anything to do with the modern GOP.
More drilling and tariffs. If that doesn't work... more drilling and tariffs.

If it still doesn't work? Blame George Soros.*

we all know what he means when he blames George Soros

HACK HEADLINE: "Teamsters won't endorse Kamala Harris."

REAL HEADLINE: "Teamsters won't endorse either candidate."
From the OP -
"about 60% of members believed the union should endorse Trump while 34% supported Harris. About 6% said they supported another candidate.

They won't endorce a nominee because the Teamster administration are cowards and do not represent their members.

This has got to make the old school hardcore Democrat teamster guys happy.

Who is answering these polls though? Are you?!? I haven't even received the option to vote in any of these bullshit polls and I'm an Independant voter in Pennsylvania.

I have no idea how accurate these reports of internal union votes are. But I can't see it moving the needle, nor is that reflected in the polls.

I have no idea how accurate these reports of internal union votes are. But I can't see it moving the needle, nor is that reflected in the polls.
I'd trust the results of an internal union poll hell of a lot more than I would these media polls which have been consistently wrong over the last three elections. Average state polls were off by over 5% in 2020. In 2016 they were off in between 7-11% lmfao. The fact that people still take these pollsters serious is a joke. Meteorologists and Pollsters the only two career paths where you can get things wrong 90% of the time and still have a job.

Back