Crime Ohio Haitian Migrants eating Local Geese, Ducks and Family Pets

Last edited:
Them being an investor doesn't mean their AI is using theirs under the hood. I would be surprised if chatGPT would allow something like that. But I guess I don't know enough about it to say for sure.
yeah as usual you just have no idea what you are talking about.

MS invested in and licensed the use of the chat GPT engine which then they built a set of their rules and functionality on top of so that the chat GPT engine would have a focus on the things MS wanted.

Powered by fine-tuned versions of OpenAI’s models (OpenAI and Microsoft have a close working relationship), Copilot can perform a range of tasks described in natural language, like writing poems and essays, as well as translating text into other languages and summarizing sources from around the web (albeit imperfectly).

I doesn’t tell you how to remove it from windows so not everything

yeah as usual you just have no idea what you are talking about.

MS invested in and licensed the use of the chat GPT engine which then they built a set of their rules and functionality on top of so that the chat GPT engine would have a focus on the things MS wanted.
Thanks douche bag. I already saw that.

Okay, so they use the same open source AI models but can produce different results. <mma4>

Thanks for sharing.
No, they just offer some capability for free for which OpenAI normally charges while they restrict some others.

Last edited:
No, they just offer some capability for free for which OpenAI normally charges while they restrict some others.
Your article gave 2 examples of different results.

Their responses differed even further when asked about philosophy and whether reality is an illusion. Copilot returned a disjointed list of examples of brain behaviors that help “fill in” our personal understandings of reality, including visual illusions, blind spots, memory gaps and imagination versus reality. ChatGPT, on the other hand, began explaining the perspectives that various schools of thought had on the subject, from the spiritual and philosophical to the scientific and psychological.

When asked to generate a python snippet to count the number of words in a given document, they again took different approaches to the problem. ChatGPT designed a script that included error handling while Copilot first cleaned the text of punctuation and numbers, though both solutions were ultimately built around the same “len(words)” command, Python’s built-in string length measurement tool.

How do people take this clown seriously.....
<WhatIsThis>

It's always crazy to me when people try and take a hard stance on shit they clearly have never studied. Like, how do you have the confidence to speak so loudly about shit you know nothing about? So many people do this shit.

Your article gave 2 examples of different results.

Their responses differed even further when asked about philosophy and whether reality is an illusion. Copilot returned a disjointed list of examples of brain behaviors that help “fill in” our personal understandings of reality, including visual illusions, blind spots, memory gaps and imagination versus reality. ChatGPT, on the other hand, began explaining the perspectives that various schools of thought had on the subject, from the spiritual and philosophical to the scientific and psychological.

When asked to generate a python snippet to count the number of words in a given document, they again took different approaches to the problem. ChatGPT designed a script that included error handling while Copilot first cleaned the text of punctuation and numbers, though both solutions were ultimately built around the same “len(words)” command, Python’s built-in string length measurement tool.
I'm not sure how that obviates my comment.

I was just saying there seems to be more differences than just how features are exposed.
Sure. It's Microsoft. Of course they're going to fuck with it and train it on proprietary information and the like, but the distinction between the two is roughly like the difference between two models of the same car, IMHO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronaldbattle93
Back