Stipe has a better chance against Jon than people expect

Jon is just as much of a question mark as Stipe is. He's had a total of 2 minutes cage time since like 2020, is also old, and coming off an injury that put him out for a year. Stipe has a solid chance here.

It's never a smart idea to let a 240 pound man punch you in the face.

I am honestly kind of sick of waiting. Ngl I was hyped at first because I expected this fight like 1 year ago, now I just want to this to be over and Jon retiring or fighting Tom.

HW is such a cursed division man, just let them juice at HW at this point. I still remember those Pride and K-1 days as a little dipshit watching giants just fucking go at it. Never had that feeling again afterwards.

Jon is just as much of a question mark as Stipe is. He's had a total of 2 minutes cage time since like 2020, is also old, and coming off an injury that put him out for a year. Stipe has a solid chance here.
I do think people are, generally, sleeping on Miocic in this fight.

As you said we have seen Very little of Jones at HW. One 2min fight, quick choke, that's it .

Miocic COULD flatline Jones. People seem to be doubting him.

Last edited:
this fights a question mark, what if they just show up and look old as fuck? big possibility.
Jon was able to capitalize on Gane's lack of grappling and get him out quickly, which was impressive but the fight didn't last long enough to see if Jones is still the best.
also the fight was almost 2 years ago, and Stipe has been out for even longer.

Also worth noting the only time Stipe has lost has been from getting punched and KO'd. He more than likely won't have that worry against Jones unless his chin is shot to nothing.

TBH i have no idea how each will look. They don't fight enough.
Stipe has a probably with eye pokes though, and now he is fighting a professional eye poker.

Stipe's only chance is if Jones pulls a Tyson Fury and shows up out of shape, completely underestimating his opponent. Which seems a possibility with Jones now.

True. In fact nobody has ever taken Stipe down more than once in a fight.
Jones really only needs to take him down once tbf sir.
Everyone knows I hate Jones but his wrestling/BJJ is pretty damn good, as is his GNP.

If this was 5 years ago I would say Stipe would have a good chance, but its hard to see in these circumstances.

All that being said, I hope Stipe knocks his dick in the dirt lol.

It's OK to be older at HW than the other divisions and Stipe looks younger/better than Jon does now holds his frame better and doesn't party all the time. Jones looked awkward on the feet against Gane and only won because Gane has no grappling Stipe can wrestle and punch way harder than Dominic Reyes who beat Jon and Jones is pillowfisted even at LHW.

Hope you're right.
Great name, btw

Back