• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Stacey Abrams chosen to give Democratic response to Trump's State of the Union

lol gotta issue with my first avatar? Kid has one big accomplishment, he kept his cool when approached and had a drum banging in his face.

Lucky He didn't lose his grip and knock Chief Tellum Big Lies into high orbit.

<Dany07>

"Trumps politics of division."

Ok.

I disliked the Republican responses to Obama SOTU speeches, and I always thought he did a good job. Trump will not sound as smooth, but I don't think I'll even listen to the rebuttals this time around.
Trump did pretty good with his first one, had Van Jones complimenting his speech and saying how Presidential Trump was....of course he goes and makes a fool of himself the next day but still!

Okay.

Trump is fat.

Next!
Whatever Trump has in fat, he more than make up for in being so high energy that he starts is official work day as President at 11:30am.

if you don't like this thread or are too triggered, then fuck off. I'm sure there are plenty of safe spaces for you.

He's upset because I forgot to add "by her" in my OP and he(along with many liberal dimwits here) thought I believed there never was a SOTU rebuttal.

Ever heard of a typo, morons?

Bet you all never made a posting mistake in your lives, I'm sure. <Lmaoo>

Last edited:
Yeah who has use for white males in Presidential politics considering minorities have had in iron lock on the WH since..............

Didn't your liberal friends say Trump is Orange, though?

The first Orange man in American History to be POTUS. Be Proud. <Moves>

If you don't like my post, then fuck off.

I'm sure there are plenty of other little kids you can try your little kid shit with

swxr2u.jpg

Love your username.

There's plenty of it to go around.

Triggered much?

SMH.

Last edited:
I am sure you with your Sherlock Holmes like powers of deduction be able to tell if I was posting a picture of myself?

The I'M WITH HERE shirt you would be wearing. The pool sticks for legs and the noodles for arms. Lastly the acne would be a dead give away.

So grab a pic of you at 15 and show us what you looked like in 2018

He's upset because I forgot to add "by her" in my OP and he(along with many liberal dimwits here) thought I believed there never was a SOTU rebuttal.

Ever heard of a typo, morons?

Bet you all never made a posting mistake in your lives, I'm sure. <Lmaoo>

This guy is a perpetual whiny bitch. I love calling him out on it.

Is she not the same person that can’t even look after her own finances, and wouldn't concede even though she lost? The Democratic Party has turned into a complete joke.

Is she not the same person that can’t even look after her own finances, and wouldn't concede even though she lost? The Democratic Party has turned into a complete joke.
Yeah if Democrats really wanted to be taken seriously, they should pick a 6 times bankrupt, thin skinned con artist to speak for the party.

If you have no trouble having a dude as your avatar, whose only accomplishment is looking like a deformed hillbilly in the movie Wrong Turn, I think you shouldn't have any trouble looking at Stacey Abrams give her rebuttal to Trump's SOTU.
So a deformed hillbilly from the movie Wrong Turn was called the face of privilege by your fake news before that got blown up and the actual story was released? You don't seem to have thought that through very well

The I'M WITH HERE shirt you would be wearing. The pool sticks for legs and the noodles for arms. Lastly the acne would be a dead give away.

So grab a pic of you at 15 and show us what you looked like in 2018
Pool sticks for legs, noodles for arms and acne? I will leave it up to our own Sherlock BJJ to use his powers of deduction to find out for sure.

Last edited:
So a deformed hillbilly from the movie Wrong Turn was called the face of privilege by your fake news before that got blown up and the actual story was released? You don't seem to have thought that through very well
The news media meant the face of privilege for Trumptardlandia meaning he had more than 2 teeth.

Back