Social Stacey Abrams chosen to give Democratic response to Trump's State of the Union

glenwo2

Adamantium Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Stacey Abrams chosen to give Democratic response to Trump's State of the Union

Stacey Abrams, the former Georgia gubernatorial candidate and a rising star among Democrats, will deliver her party’s response to President Trump’s State of the Union address next week, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., confirmed Tuesday.

Abrams, who hoped to make history as the first black governor of Georgia and first female black governor of any state, lost November’s gubernatorial election to Georgia’s Republican Secretary of State Brian Kemp, but her stock within the Democratic Party has remained high.

“Stacey Abrams is offers a welcome, stark contrast to President Trump’s politics of division and lack of leadership as American families are still feeling the impacts of his self-imposed shutdown,” Schumer said in a statement. “Stacey Abrams is a present and future leader in this country. She is a dynamic, moral leader; she delivered results on the issues that matter most to Americans; and she tirelessly pursues fairness and justice for everyone in her state.”

An attorney, Abrams was the first black leader in the Georgia state House, having previously served as the minority leader. She is also an award-winning romance novelist, penning eight books under the nom de plume Selena Montgomery.

"I am honored to be delivering the Democratic State of the Union response," Abrams said in a statemment. I plan to deliver a vision for prosperity and equality, where everyone in our nation has a voice and where each of those voices is heard.”

Along with Abrams, California Attorney General Xavier Becerra will deliver the Democrats' Spanish-langauge response to the president's State of the Union speech.

serveimage

The fuck is happening to our Government?? <45><45><45><45>

A fucking rebuttal to a SOTU by her?? <Lmaoo>

Last edited:
The mere sight of her alone will help republicans

You know this has happened since the 60's correct?

lol there's always a rebuttal to the SOTU, you dolt.

take a fucking knee for the day. jesus christ.

I guarantee the OP didn’t pay any attention whatsoever to politics until mid 2015.

A real fucking Hippo would have been a better choice to do this "rebuttal". She will definitely help the republicans with just showing her face. <Lmaoo>

Then again, I suppose she does put the BUTT and reBUTTal. <DCWhoa>

Can't wait to hear her take on how racist everyone and everything is.

If you have no trouble having a dude as your avatar, whose only accomplishment is looking like a deformed hillbilly in the movie Wrong Turn, I think you shouldn't have any trouble looking at Stacey Abrams give her rebuttal to Trump's SOTU.

They should have just had the "Rent is too damn high" guy do it. Or maybe one of those Hebrew Israelites dudes.

All this talk about obesity like if trump is some sort of fitness model lmao

If you have no trouble having a dude as your avatar, whose only accomplishment is looking like a deformed hillbilly in the movie Wrong Turn, I think you shouldn't have any trouble looking at Stacey Abrams give her rebuttal to Trump's SOTU.

lol gotta issue with my first avatar? Kid has one big accomplishment, he kept his cool when approached and had a drum banging in his face.

Lucky He didn't lose his grip and knock Chief Tellum Big Lies into high orbit.

All this talk about obesity like if trump is some sort of fitness model lmao
According to Trumptards not only is Trump greatest businessman, president, deal maker, public speaker, smartest and most charismatic man who ever lived he's also the most handsome and in shape.

I just hope she doesn't burn any flags.

She is a far leftist. Democrats really shouldn't be parading her around if they want to gain the most votes they can get.

At least get someone likeable like Beto "Mr. Cool" O'Rourke. Stacy is just sour grapes through and through.

Back