Elections Republican Response to the State of the Union

If you wanna refute the information, go ahead.
Nah. I don't have to refute shit. I'll just wait for a solid source.

Salon, CNN, Fox, Breitbart, NY Post, Beau of the 5th, Matt Walsh, etc. I don't care what any hack say when it cites anonymous sources.

Nah. I don't have to refute shit. I'll just wait for a solid source.

Salon, CNN, Fox, Breitbart, NY Post, Beau of the 5th, Matt Walsh, etc. I don't care what any hack say when it cites anonymous sources.

The original report was done by Daily Beast, the Salon article quotes the Daily Beast article. But its interesting to admit you aggressively disqualify information based entirely on who relays it, albeit that kinds goes with your "everyone is too partisan" gimmick.

The original report was done by Daily Beast, the Salon article quotes the Daily Beast article. But its interesting to admit you aggressively disqualify information based entirely on who relays it, albeit that kinds goes with your "everyone is too partisan" gimmick.
Tell me with a straight face you'd believe a Fox or Breitbart report quoting anonymous sources?

Tell me with a straight face you'd believe a Fox or Breitbart report quoting anonymous sources?

I might, it depends on the overall tone of the article. I don't dismiss sh*t because I don't like the messenger, that's just plain old bias. The fact that Republicans aren't happy with her performance isn't exactly a secret, so I don't see a reason to be dismissive outright. Or to suggest it's falsified until someone I like says it.

The fact that Republicans aren't happy with her performance isn't exactly a secret, so I don't see a reason to be dismissive outright.
I'm sure the Republicans are pissed because her performance was horrible. There's no way to spin her speech into something positive. No arguing on that point.

"Anonymous source": I'll always be skeptical, even more so when it comes from a source with zero credibility.

The Daily Beast might be even worse than Salon.

I'm sure the Republicans are pissed because her performance was horrible. There's no way to spin her speech into something positive. No arguing on that point.

"Anonymous source": I'll always be skeptical, even more so when it comes from a source with zero credibility.

You can be skeptical all you want, doesnt mean you have any basis on which to refute the contentions. Your personal bias as to who is qualified to utilize anonymous sources notwithstanding.

BTW I've posted articles both from Faux and NY Post, because broken clocks...

The Daily Beast might be even worse than Salon.

No. It just skews left, which I'm sure puts it automatically in "fake news" category for you.

You can be skeptical all you want, doesnt mean you have any basis on which to refute the contentions. Your personal bias as to who is qualified to utilize anonymous sources notwithstanding.

BTW I've posted articles both from Faux and NY Post, because broken clocks...
Keep believing anonymous sources when they say what you want to hear.

Embarrassing response and general tone of speech. Typical heartstrings and no policy

What is worse its that she didn't have to deliver it live, and the Republican leaders would have reviewed her tape of the response speech and still okayed it.

Cringe

Why did Sakuraba's Ear get banned?

this was his last post from yesterday

It's been good fun my friends

Unfortunately, all good things come to an end. I must leave for purposes that I cannot really get into

שָׁלוֹם

jhpxarhy2p9c1.gif

i think he probably requested a ban. either that or he posted something really atrocious afterwards just to suicide his account.

Back