• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Stacey Abrams chosen to give Democratic response to Trump's State of the Union

I'm 100% in favor of Abrams burning the Confederate flag on national tv after Trumps SOTU.

That would actually be cool. More likely she'll burn a picture of Tom Brokaw, some Catholic kids or a shirtless Putin instead.

Better than ginger Kennedy, I guess.

She is a far leftist. Democrats really shouldn't be parading her around if they want to gain the most votes they can get.

Yeah.

the strategy should be to get somebody who will attracted the undecided.

According to Trumptards not only is Trump greatest businessman, president, deal maker, public speaker, smartest and most charismatic man who ever lived he's also the most handsome and in shape.

incredible, I would answer that: yes,no,yes,no,yes,no,yes, and no.

They missed the boat by not giving the spot to that genius swalwell from California.

I'd pay money to watch him deliver it

Was this the lady that wouldn't concede when she lost the election in 2018?

if you don't like this thread or are too triggered, then fuck off. I'm sure there are plenty of safe spaces for you.

If you don't like my post, then fuck off.

I'm sure there are plenty of other little kids you can try your little kid shit with

swxr2u.jpg

If you have no trouble having a dude as your avatar, whose only accomplishment is looking like a deformed hillbilly in the movie Wrong Turn, I think you shouldn't have any trouble looking at Stacey Abrams give her rebuttal to Trump's SOTU.
Are you talking about that 15 year old kid or has he changed his AV since you posted this?

Are you talking about that 15 year old kid or has he changed his AV since you posted this?
Happyman's AV of that Covington kid/extra form the movie Wrong Turn.

He went for the low blow against the highschool kid. He's not the only one recently. Check my sig for reference.

"Trumps politics of division."

Ok.

I disliked the Republican responses to Obama SOTU speeches, and I always thought he did a good job. Trump will not sound as smooth, but I don't think I'll even listen to the rebuttals this time around.

Back