• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Democratic California State Senator giving up on the dem party

So to clarify this truly creepy attempt at deflection, you find it horrifying that high school seniors could marry each other, but are totally fine with adults paying to fuck them, which is what this lady was referencing in her speech?
The dems are perfectly fine with kids being sold into sex slavery but misfiling some paperwork is where they draw the line.

Who said I was fine with it. I asked what case was she talking about?
And I just told you. Soliciting sex from underage prostitutes was only a misdemeanor in CA until a month ago, and they just changed the law to make it a felony, but said it's only a felony if the kids are 15 or younger. Soliciting 16 and 17 year olds for sex is still just a misdemeanor.

And I just told you. Soliciting sex from underage prostitutes was only a misdemeanor in CA until a month ago, and they just changed the law to make it a felony, but said it's only a felony if the kids are 15 or younger. Soliciting 16 and 17 year olds for sex is still just a misdemeanor.

Well obviously don't agree with that. Was there a push from anyone to change it to 18?

The dems are perfectly fine with kids being sold into sex slavery but misfiling some paperwork is where they draw the line.
The evidence of that is the relaxed border policies. That allows more sex trafficking to get through. But hey who cares about that and the drug overdose deaths

Back