• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

I don't understand how people can't see that Hamas will not disappear with what they're doing. They're just going to radicalize the people more and Israel will still be unsafe.

History has taught us that when you oppress and kill a militarily inferior people in their own land, they don't give up no matter how many you kill. Look at the Vietnamese. Look at Afghanistan - literally defeated two superpowers in Russia and the US.

I think perhaps Israel's goal is to cause all the people to flee to neighboring countries so they can completely annex the land.
and what would happen if they weren't oppressed and had full autonomy?

I don't understand how people can't see that Hamas will not disappear with what they're doing. They're just going to radicalize the people more and Israel will still be unsafe.

History has taught us that when you oppress and kill a militarily inferior people in their own land, they don't give up no matter how many you kill. Look at the Vietnamese. Look at Afghanistan - literally defeated two superpowers in Russia and the US.

I think perhaps Israel's goal is to cause all the people to flee to neighboring countries so they can completely annex the land.
Talk about cherry picking a few wars that didn't work.

Not saying war is a desirable thing, but hand picking the few wars that didn't work (you could argue they didn't work because they can be considered somewhat half-assed in term of conventional war) and then concluding wars don't ever work is a bit too easy.

Ask the nazi's and the imperial Japanese how they're doing right now.

Last edited:
How dare a country sell a resource..

The horror!

And you wonder why they hate you?
Dumbest post of the month , how dare Putin have sanctions against his country how dare the world . No wonder what Russia hates you durrrrrr

Talk about cherry picking a few wars that didn't work.

Not saying war is a desirable thing, but hand picking the few wars that didn't work (you could argue they didn't work because they can be considered somewhat half-assed in term of conventional war) and then concluding wars don't ever work is a bit too easy.

Ask the nazi's and the imperial Japanese how they're doing right now.

How TF is that in any way comparable? Japan and Germany were being imperialist colonizers who lost a war.

The Palestinians literally have nowhere to go and can't really wage war other than guerilla tactics and are fighting for their existence.

Last edited:

The Russians succeeded in Chechnya, they were particularly brutal and underhanded but they still have Kadyrov in power and he's managed to stifle any insurgence.

what the fuck... imagine supporting those animals.. god damn feeling sorry for those girls

Yet, you have American students openly chant "From the river to the sea" and support these Hamas monsters. They glorify them as freedom fighters and if they were in those girls' places the same thing would be done to them.

It breaks my heart.

The Hamas tumor must be excised from the body of Palestine.

what the fuck... imagine supporting those animals.. god damn feeling sorry for those girls

Fucking subhuman twats. The terrorists, that is. One of them said "you're beautiful" to one of the girls with animal lust in his eyes. It's sickening.

I recognize those 4 girls from the pictures. It's sad what they had/have to go through. I'm hoping they're still alive, but damn it, my cynicism is telling me they're already dead.

How TF is that in any way comparable? Japan and Germany were being imperialist colonizers who lost a war.

The Palestinians literally have nowhere to go and can't really wage war other than guerilla tactics and are fighting for their existence.

Existence, my ass. They were were either Egyptians or Jordanians before the end of the 6 Day War. The only reason they identify as "Palestinians" is because they refused to accept the sovereignty of a Jewish nation over them.

Just stating that your point regarding wars beeing unwinnable based on afghanistan is a bit oversimpliefied

Israel isnt exactly waiting around in some remote outposts while sporadically going out on some patrol

New US bill advances, creates ‘double standard’ for Israel weapons sales​

Nine Democrats supported the bill that Republicans say stops the president from "circumventing congressional intent."

Megan Mineiro
@meganmineiro

US lawmakers advanced bipartisan legislation Wednesday that gives Congress the power to block a presidential pause on arms transfers to Israel.

The move is the latest by the House that signals unconditional support for Israel and could hamper President Joe Biden’s ability to leverage weapons over the Netanyahu government. Biden officials are pressuring Israel to allow more aid into Gaza and to develop a concrete plan for the day after a defeat of Hamas.

The House Foreign Affairs Committee voted to approve the bill, 33-13, with the support of nine Democrats. It now heads to the House floor for a vote on passage.

The legislation responds directly to Biden’s pause on a planned shipment of powerful 2,000-pound bombs due to concern that Israel would drop them on the southern Gaza city of Rafah, where more than one million refugees are sheltering. The president has threatened to withhold more weapons shipments if Israel launches a major invasion of Rafah.

But GOP lawmakers have rebuked Biden and said his administration didn’t consult with Congress on pausing weapons to the Jewish state. House Foreign Affairs Chairman Michael McCaul (R-Texas) said Wednesday that the president is "circumventing congressional intent."

“Biden's decision to withhold weapons the ranking member and I signed off on and were approved and appropriated by Congress is tantamount to an arms embargo,” McCaul said.

The legislation could pass in the House with stronger bipartisan support than a bill lawmakers passed last week that threatens to freeze funds for the State Department and Defense Department if Biden doesn’t promptly deliver weapons to Israel.

Of the nine Democrats who voted to advance Wednesday's bill, Rep. Jared Moskowitz (D-Fla.) was the only one among the 16 Democrats to cross party lines and pass the Israel weapons bill last week. That leaves eight more Democrats who could join the House Republican majority in its pushback against Biden's weapons policy when this next bill hits the floor.

Both measures face headwinds in the Senate. But Democrats who staunchly support Israel, such as Sens. Richard Blumenthal (D-Ct.), Ben Cardin (D-Md.) and John Fetterman (D-Pa.), and don't want to see Congress bypassed when it comes to weapons deliveries could give the latest bipartisan bill the boost it needs to pass in the closely divided chamber — that is, if Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer puts the bill to a vote, a step he has signaled he won’t take on the measure that passed the House last week.

Weapons 'double standard'

The latest bill would create a new waiting period for pausing weapons deliveries to Israel. The president would have to report to Congress the policy justification for any planned delay and whether it would “adversely affect Israel’s qualitative military edge over military threats to Israel.” After two weeks, lawmakers could offer a joint resolution that, with unified congressional support, would block the president’s ability to initiate the pause for at least 10 more days.

But Democrats took issue with the bill’s fixation on Israel. They argued that any change to congressional oversight of the president's power over future arms sales should be applied “uniformly and consistently.”

“Any such change must be global in scope,” House Foreign Affairs ranking member Gregory Meeks (D-N.Y.) said, offering an amendment that would expand the bill to apply to any country that is the recipient of US arms transfers.

Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-Va.) said he supported the amendment because it would apply the same standard to Saudi Arabia and Egypt as it does to Israel.

But the amendment was ultimately rejected on party lines. McCaul suggested it would water down the bill’s purpose: to reaffirm Congress's “enduring, ironclad” commitment to Israel.

“Why single out Israel, you may ask? Because this president singled out Israel by taking the unprecedented step of publicly threatening to defy congressional intent by withholding weapons to Israel, including those already approved by this committee, with zero congressional consultation,” the chairman said.

One Democrat who said he disagreed with the president’s weapons shipment pause compared the "double standard" that Republicans were creating for Israel to the International Criminal Court's probe into alleged war crimes by Israeli officials.

Rep. Dean Phillips said the ICC prosecutor sought arrest warrants for Israeli officials this week “without so much as hearing from the Israeli government regarding its own comprehensive investigative procedures and accountability mechanisms.”

“And yet, when the majority moves to upend the existing arms sale process to create a different standard just for Israel, it only ends up being used by Israel's adversaries to undermine Israel's credibility. I believe Congress must be allowed to provide oversight and push back when appropriate against any administration's decision to withhold arms to any country,” Phillips said. The Minnesota Democrat ultimately voted in support of the bill.

https://www.al-monitor.com/original...-creates-double-standard-israel-weapons-sales

Existence, my ass. They were were either Egyptians or Jordanians before the end of the 6 Day War. The only reason they identify as "Palestinians" is because they refused to accept the sovereignty of a Jewish nation over them.

They lived there prior........ they identify as Palestinians because the land is Palestine and they were born there............

Last edited:
IDF soldier callously admits murdering elderly 80 year old US citizen.

Audio

Last edited:
Just stating that your point regarding wars beeing unwinnable based on afghanistan is a bit oversimpliefied

Israel isnt exactly waiting around in some remote outposts while sporadically going out on some patrol

It's not winnable. The only way would be if they completely expel or kill all the Gazans.

Yet, you have American students openly chant "From the river to the sea" and support these Hamas monsters. They glorify them as freedom fighters and if they were in those girls' places the same thing would be done to them.

It breaks my heart.

The Hamas tumor must be excised from the body of Palestine.

Why don't you call out Israel's Likud Party Platform (who are in power right now) at the same time?

"The right of the Jewish people to the land of Israel is eternal and indisputable… therefore, Judea and Samaria will not be handed to any foreign administration; between the Sea and the Jordan there will only be Israeli sovereignty." — Likud Party Platform

Last edited:
Back