International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strychnine

War Room Peace Addict
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Future of France looking bright :rolleyes:

An Israeli strike seems to have killed 100 of Palestinians, mostly children, in a strike ln Jabalia refugee camp. The same location where they dropped the 900KG "mother of bombs" a month ago. Sources:

EDIT: I've been corrected it's not the "mother of all bombs", it's just a giant 900KG bomb. My bad

Last edited:
A slice of life in the west bank

Zionist settler : "I will ignore the term Palestinians because there is no such nation or people, it doesn't bother me to kick them out of their houses"

Wait isn't it the exact same argument that many posters on here use ? Oh surely they're not repeating some religious propaganda that they've learned...

Taking doctors hostages. No outrage. How dare he do anesthesia before surgeries for wounded patiens.

So now israelis - here Trump and Epstein lawyer -; are accusing Doctors Without Borders, UNESCO, Humans Right Watch of being "recruited by Hamas"

Translation: if you talk about israel crimes you're antisemitic. Let us ethnically cleanse Palestine or you're a hamas supporter.

Exactly, and I mean exactly, the same vilifying used by multiple posters here.

Again airstrikes and a raid against an hospital. It's systematic. The goal is to destroy any life facility in gaza, it's pure ethnic cleansing tactics.

The head of the UN health agency Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus has spoken out against the “effective destruction” of a hospital in northern Gaza by Israeli forces over the weekend, leading to the deaths of eight patients including a nine-year-old child.

Kamal Adwan Hospital was raided by the Israeli military over four days last week and the World Health Organization (WHO) said that many health workers were reportedly detained.

“Gaza’s health system was already on its knees and the loss of another even minimally functioning hospital is a severe blow,” Tedros wrote on social platform X.

Less than a third of Gaza’s 36 hospitals are at least partially functional, including only one in the enclave’s north.

“Attacks on hospitals, health personnel and patients must end. Ceasefire NOW,” Tedros insisted.

I want to know why no pro israeli ethnic cleansing of Palestinians poster ever responded to that video ?

They keep saying that Palestinian kids are brainwashed without bringing any proof but when we show proof that it's the israeli kids that are indeed brainwashed and taught hatred of arabs is good in religious schools there's silence.

And don't give me the old "it's isolated", there are literally hundreds of schools like this one across israel with the blessing and financement of the israeli government

An Israeli strike seems to have killed 100 of Palestinians, mostly children, in a strike ln Jabalia refugee camp. The same location where they dropped the 900KG "mother of bombs" a month ago. Sources:
The “mother of all bombs” is a conventional ordinance that is 8,500 kg.

Israel does not have any in their arsenal and no such weapons have been used in Gaza.

So do these people just want to kill everyone or what ? How many of this sort are serving in the IDF or been handed an assault rifle by Ben Gvir ?

The “mother of all bombs” is a conventional ordinance that is 8,500 kg.

Israel does not have any in their arsenal and no such weapons have been used in Gaza.
Ok fair enough I'll edit my post it's not the "mother of all bombs" it's just a gigantic 900KG bomb that did more than a hundred civilian deaths.

Changes everything. Kinda like how the boy killed in al rafaa camp in the west bank last week was 18 instead of 15 and you "got me" on this. Changes everything too

Totally the focal point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back