International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamas surrenders, gives back the hostages, = ending the war.

This isn't hard.

Of course, the other option is Netanyahu stops hiding behind the IDF and hands himself over to Hamas to pay for his many, many crimes against the Palestinian people.

That also wouldn't be hard.

Of course, the other option is Netanyahu stops hiding behind the IDF and hands himself over to Hamas to pay for his many, many crimes against the Palestinian people.

And what would that do??

LOL

That's gotta be the dumbest shit I've read in this thread.

But you don't support Hamas though...

LOL

That's gotta be the dumbest shit I've read in this thread.

But you don't support Hamas though...

I thought we were playing 'things that won't happen'.

Of course it's dumb, that's the point.

No surprise it flew over your head, though.

I thought we were playing 'things that won't happen'.
It won't happen on Israel's side for very different reasons. They're winning. It's not their people that are getting fucked up, and their land that is getting destroyed. Most honorable military forces would recognize the position they're in at this point, and surrender to stop their people from suffering.

LOL @ pathetically trying to compare the scenarios.

I advocate for the killing of terrorists. If children are caught in the crossfire, that's a tragedy, But no war was ever waged without collateral damage.

Cool. Let's get it over with then and nuke the entire Middle East. All the terrorists are incinerated and everyone else is just collateral damage. Hell, fuck it, let's just start WW3 and go nuclear just to be safe. Gotta take care of the US, Russia, and China along with everyone else.

It won't happen on Israel's side for very different reasons. They're winning. It's not their people that are getting fucked up, and their land that is getting destroyed. Most honorable military forces would recognize the position they're in at this point, and surrender to stop their people from suffering.

LOL @ pathetically trying to compare the scenarios.

But you've told me again and again why it won't happen on Hamas' side too.

Hamas are genocidal terrorist lunatics who don't give a fuck about the average Gazan or the damage they cause by hiding among the civilian population and using human shields (a war crime).

Yet your hypocritical dumb ass isn't furiously attacking @Strychnine for his suggestion that those lunatics decide to hand themselves over, even though they won't, and even though the leaders don't even live in Gaza.

You're attacking mine because you can't comprehend satire and logic to you is like a red flag to a very stupid bull: you just have to blindly charge headlong into an obvious set up lol

Netanyahu should hand himself over to the Hague. Hamas' "freedom fighters" should do the same.

Netanyahu should hand himself over to the Hague. Hamas' "freedom fighters" should do the same.

100 % agree.

But it won't happen, and therefore isn't a simple solution.

Although I'd love for the Israeli people to punish the fuck out of Netanyahu for allowing the dreadful massacre of Israeli citizens as soon as this 'war' is over.

I've no idea how he can possibly cling to power knowing he's fucked up like that.

He has no shame.

The US are now saying "genocide" in any other language.

For example, last week US State Secretary Anthony Blinken cited UN figures that 90% of the population continued to face severe food insecurity, adding: "For children, the effects of long periods without sufficient food can have lifelong consequences."

It's not just the death toll as some of the dimwits on here seem to think, it's the potential for a tremendous amount of death going forwards.

And horrific injuries that will never heal.

But at least the brave Israeli leadership are allowing some medicine in.

"Lifelong consequences" =/= "Genocide"

I have "lifelong consequences" from living in abject poverty here in Georgia. It can be overcome and if Hamas surrendered, it would be over all the more sooner. But, "From the river to sea", right?

Cool. Let's get it over with then and nuke the entire Middle East. All the terrorists are incinerated and everyone else is just collateral damage. Hell, fuck it, let's just start WW3 and go nuclear just to be safe. Gotta take care of the US, Russia, and China along with everyone else.

<escalate99>

100 % agree.

But it won't happen, and therefore isn't a simple solution.

Although I'd love for the Israeli people to punish the fuck out of Netanyahu for allowing the dreadful massacre of Israeli citizens as soon as this 'war' is over.

I've no idea how he can possibly cling to power knowing he's fucked up like that.

He has no shame.

The war is the ONLY reason he's still in power. Once again from the GREAT satirical film "Wag The Dog."

<BC1>

"Lifelong consequences" =/= "Genocide"

I have "lifelong consequences" from living in abject poverty here in Georgia. It can be overcome and if Hamas surrendered, it would be over all the more sooner. But, "From the river to sea", right?

Missed the bit about 90 % of the population starving?

You're better than that.

Poor response.

But you've told me again and again why it won't happen on Hamas' side too.

Hamas are genocidal terrorist lunatics who don't give a fuck about the average Gazan or the damage they cause by hiding among the civilian population and using human shields (a war crime).
Sure, and them being the leaders of Palestine(democratically elected leaders) is gonna come with some consequences. Chiefly being, their people are gonna be used as fodder in their "glorious holy war", that Muslim extremist morons like them seem to always lose and cry about it, the moment there is any push back in this thing we call "reality". That's not Israel's fault, bud. That's Hamas' fault, and it's absolutely asinine to ask Israel to bow down to their idiotic tactics, in the name of saving the Palestinian people. I guess that was the horse Hamas bet on(much like their hope of a Muslim alliance sprouting from this), but it was a terrible bet.

I mean, what don't you get about all this? If Hamas(the cowardly losers) don't surrender, their people are gonna continue to suffer. You seem to be confused on where your ire should be directed at. Hint: It's Hamas. They're the dip shits that want to keep fighting this war that they started(yes they did. Don't bore me with history lessons that mean fuck and all) and is impossible for them to win.

Every Palestinian death is on Hamas. End of story.

Sure, and them being the leaders of Palestine(democratically elected leaders) is gonna come with some consequences. Chiefly being, their people are gonna be used as fodder in their "glorious holy war", that Muslim extremist morons like them seem to always lose and cry about it, the moment there is any push back in this thing we call "reality". That's not Israel's fault, bud. That's Hamas' fault, and it's absolutely asinine to ask Israel to bow down to their idiotic tactics, in the name of saving the Palestinian people. I guess that was the horse Hamas bet on(much like their hope of a Muslim alliance sprouting from this), but it was a terrible bet.

I mean, what don't you get about all this? If Hamas(the cowardly losers) don't surrender, their people are gonna continue to suffer. You seem to be confused on where your ire should be directed at. Hint: It's Hamas. They're the dip shits that want to keep fighting this war that they started(yes they did. Don't bore me with history lessons that mean fuck and all) and is impossible for them to win.

Every Palestinian death is on Hamas. End of story.

No, my ire is correctly placed: squarely at the IDF and their incompetence.

8 in 10 Gazans are homeless.

If you destroy that many buildings/homes and don't get the enemy you're supposedly chasing, you're obviously retarded and incapable of getting the job done.

No, my ire is correctly placed: squarely at the IDF and their incompetence.
Incompetence? They're completely destroying their enemies. That's what they're supposed to do.

Although, it's quite telling that you don't hesitate to put the blame on the people who are responding to a monumental terrorist attack, and not the terrorists who carried it out, and put themselves and their people in this situation.

8 in 10 Gazans are homeless.

If you destroy that many buildings/homes and don't get the enemy you're supposedly chasing, you're obviously retarded and incapable of getting the job done.
They are getting them, though. You're just brainwashed by the media that doesn't report Hamas operative deaths, because Hamas doesn't report them, and that's who they're getting their information from. They're all "civilian" deaths according to Hamas...and you actually believe them, LOL. Apparently, according to your perspective, they've only nailed a few commanders, and not one Hamas "soldier" in all that destruction in Gaza.

Incompetence? They're completely destroying their enemies. That's what they're supposed to do.

Although, it's quite telling that you don't hesitate to put the blame on the people who are responding to a monumental terrorist attack, and not the terrorists who carried it out, and put themselves and their people in this situation.

They are getting them, though. You're just brainwashed by the media that doesn't report Hamas operative deaths, because Hamas doesn't report them, and that's who they're getting their information from. They're all "civilian" deaths according to Hamas...and you actually believe them, LOL.
"What happened on 10/7 wasn't a terrorist attack, it was a counteroffensive!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back