Crime Someone tried to assassinate Donald Trump at his rally in Butler, Pennsylvania

Yes, you absolutely can. This applies to any industry if you make training and accountability the top priority for your workforce then your weakest link will be as capable as your strongest.

This entire administration has proven to be incompetent quite often, and this is just another example of it.

Of course you, the quintessential hack, would be the one to offering up lame apologies for it.
Obviously this is not true, even in the best organizations with the best training, you're going to have discrepancies in capability and even more obviously in experience.

The ones with the most experience and track record of successful operations?
Cool, so how exactly are they arranging this? Are they mixing it up at all, or all the inexperienced people and new hires going over there, and all the badasses going somewhere else?

Can Trump's agency head announce 30% tranny hires and rehire Kim Cheatle to go protect the Obamas and Bidens and whoever the next dem candidate is and make all their protection an episode of Reno 911?

Cool, so how exactly are they arranging this? Are they mixing it up at all, or all the inexperienced people and new hires going over there, and all the badasses going somewhere else?

Can Trump's agency head announce 30% tranny hires and rehire Kim Cheatle to go protect the Obamas and Bidens and whoever the next dem candidate is and make all their protection an episode of Reno 911?

You'd have to ask them how they allocate resources.

I would assume they do the best they can with what resources they have available like everyone else.

You'd have to ask them how they allocate resources.

I would assume they do the best they can with what resources they have available like everyone else.
I'm asking you. It's your theory that nobody else seems to agree with.

I'm asking you. It's your theory that nobody else seems to agree with.

It's not a theory?

They don't have unlimited resources or manpower, so obviously they have to make decisions on how to allocate both. I am not aware how those decisions are made exactly, and I would assume since it is a security service those exact details are proprietary.

No, it's not a theory, it's a reality of logistics and distribution of manpower.

You can't have the best people doing everything, everywhere, all at once for everyone.

They literally have one job... One.

Protect their VIP

And they failed miserably

End of story

The only question now why and how

And as far as resources

A key concern in wake of the shooting: How did a federal agency whose annual budget has swelled to $3 billion fail to stop an amateur assailant like Thomas Matthew Crooks?

With 8,000 employees

lol...

They literally have one job... One.

Protect their VIP

And they failed miserably

End of story

The only question now why and how

And as far as resources

A key concern in wake of the shooting: How did a federal agency whose annual budget has swelled to $3 billion fail to stop an amateur assailant like Thomas Matthew Crooks?

With 8,000 employees

lol...

Where did I say they didn't fail?

I believe I specifically said there was a failure further up in the conversation.

It's not like all 8,000 employees are assigned to Trump. Or even to Biden. Not all 8,000 employees are even part of the protective service. Another large responsibility of the SS is policing currency and counterfeiting. They have branch offices in every state, and they're responsible for protecting every VIP in the government and their families, not just your favorite candidate.

A couple of things..

1 - I am not a leftist at all.

2 - care to explain other than just saying "Lmao you're stupid!" or do you have nothing?

Don't bother arguing with those that aren't willing to present arguments other than "lefty, righty, libtard, TDS, conservatard, etc. etc."

They are just parrots for their tribe... they don't think for themselves.

Obviously this is not true, even in the best organizations with the best training, you're going to have discrepancies in capability and even more obviously in experience.
Obviously if you value experience over proper training and accountability there will be a noticeable gap from your strongest to your weakness.

Obviously what you are referring to is incompetence by avoiding the training and accountability aspect.

Obviously what you are doing is apologizing for this incompetence

Obviously if you value experience over proper training and accountability there will be a noticeable gap from your strongest to your weakness.

Obviously what you are referring to is incompetence by avoiding the training and accountability aspect.

Obviously what you are doing is apologizing for this incompetence
This is obviously dumb, everyone can't have the same level of training and/or experience at the same time in an organization of thousands.

It's not about valuing one or the other, but the practical effect of basic concepts of reality like time.

Last edited:
Wow I thought Trump was a real badass for getting shot and I was going to support him but now I’m not so sure

Wow I thought Trump was a real badass for getting shot and I was going to support him but now I’m not so sure

This distinction isn't very interesting to me. He was clearly shot at, whether the bullet or a piece of shrapnel grazed him, it's pretty irrelevant.

A more experienced shooter or even a shooter with more time to aim and Trump would be dead.

This distinction isn't very interesting to me. He was clearly shot at, whether the bullet or a piece of shrapnel grazed him, it's pretty irrelevant.

A more experienced shooter or even a shooter with more time to aim and Trump would be dead.
Yea when getting shot at and injured because of getting shot at it doesn't really matter. I really don't have a problem with him saying he was shot. It had to be extremely close regardless.

A case where the gunman using an AR15 may have actually saved a life.

Getting shot in the ear is cooler than getting shrapnel in the ear

Fishy as hell

"There was a three man SWAT sniper team located in this position. One member of the team went home early — not sure how this was allowed but it happened. The remaining two snipers positioned in this room were notified that a suspicious individual [Crooks] was lurking outside the building. One team member left his position to investigate, leaving just one sniper with overwatch of the roof. The investigating team member found nothing and in the process of returning to his position realized he had forgotten his access card into the building. The last remaining sniper with overwatch LEFT [!!!] the position to retrieve his team member locked outside."

Fishy as hell

"There was a three man SWAT sniper team located in this position. One member of the team went home early — not sure how this was allowed but it happened. The remaining two snipers positioned in this room were notified that a suspicious individual [Crooks] was lurking outside the building. One team member left his position to investigate, leaving just one sniper with overwatch of the roof. The investigating team member found nothing and in the process of returning to his position realized he had forgotten his access card into the building. The last remaining sniper with overwatch LEFT [!!!] the position to retrieve his team member locked outside."

benny johnson lol

you really do love your chud propagandists.

Fishy as hell

If that is true.. which who the hell knows due to the source.. but if it is..

That is incompetence and a failure of epic proportions, and every person involved with that team needs to lose their job and face culpability.

The three fucking stooges were on watch where this guy shot from? What are the fucking odds..

Fishy as hell

Their story sounds like complete bullshit. Kind of how the security cameras just happened to go out when Epstein hung himself. This is either the most incompetent security detail ever, or this was an inside job.

Back