UFC 308 (Max vs Illia) has no WMMA bouts on card. (no women fighting)

How will this effect your 308 viewing experience?

Do you think Dana should add a late notice WMMA fight to the card?

we-need-to-talk-about-wmma-v0-ol303azs9d8c1.jpeg

images

3xt1oigvuggd1.jpeg

rouseydavis.jpg
check location bratha

Yes the bucket, or just out the window maybe, if you can still see the screen ok

Yessir
But that is just being dumb.
I guess it happened but preventing it for the next time really shouldn't be that hard!
Just put bucket like things around so you can sneakily watch the UFC night time like me!

What county is it in again?

I know multiple people have pointed out they’ve had female fights in UAE/Saudi before, but from what I recall it’s typically only one or two fights per card at most (and typically higher level fights).

It doesn’t automatically make it a good card though to not have female fights - a lot of time it’s just regionally popular Muslim guys throughout the card regardless of level.

UFC 308 is hot fire though, only a couple meaningless fights on the early prelims, rest should be all the smoke!

But that is just being dumb.
I guess it happened but preventing it for the next time really shouldn't be that hard!
Just put bucket like things around so you can sneakily watch the UFC night time like me!

when you are emptying the bucket later, or knock it over during PPV, you will look at the window and only then . . .

Back