• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime FBI was 'prepared to use deadly force' in Trump raid Marjorie Taylor Green claims Biden was planning to assassinate Trump

Lol at Trump having a platform.

His platform is "do you hate your life and want to blame someone else? If so, vote for me!"

His platform is victimhood, but it hasn't been armed police that he's claimed were the oppressors.

Donald's website said:
"THEY’RE NOT AFTER ME,
THEY’RE AFTER YOU
…I’M JUST STANDING
IN THE WAY!”

His platform is victimhood, but it hasn't been armed police that he's claimed were the oppressors.

It really is, speaks to how powerful the victim role is in the human experience these days. The amount of people who want to "burn it all down" because "life is not fair" or working out the way they want is eye opening.

The lack of historical understanding within this sentiment of "it's so bad, burn it all down", which is a bug part of his appeal as a disruption device, is amazing. This is the best time in history for the most people. The "good old days" were generally a nightmare compared to today.

It really is, speaks to how powerful the victim role is in the human experience these days. The amount of people who want to "burn it all down" because "life is not fair" or working out the way they want is eye opening.

The lack of historical understanding within this sentiment of "it's so bad, burn it all down", which is a bug part of his appeal as a disruption device, is amazing. This is the best time in history for the most people. The "good old days" were generally a nightmare compared to today.
Both sides are pretty good at appealing to the victim complex.

Both sides are pretty good at appealing to the victim complex.
Of course, but simplistic "bothsidesism" cheapens the chasm of difference between the goals of the two sides. The depth of victimhood and singular focus on it is light years more advanced in the maga movement than on the left.

The left actually has a plethora of political aims...MAGA? Not so much.

do they have a death wish?
I been told NYC is a hell hole and crime is rampant.
Being some sort of cop with out a gun sounds terrible.
More eyes and ears on the street. They call in full cops if there's any trouble. I think maybe about 15 years ago a guy with a gun chased one down and shot him.

Back