I legitimately hate the TV show Outer Banks

Bballfan123

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Without a doubt one of the stupidest shows I think ever made

Makes battlefield earth look like a logical series of events

Bunch of extremely dumb teenagers who have tans getting BEYOND lucky, not even luck, like winning the lottery 45 times in a row lucky. Like so stupid you smash your TV and write a letter to the newspaper stupid.

There is a scene in this show where 5 teenagers in neon clothing walk up to a fortified mansion with armed guards posted at towers in broad daylight

I HATE THIS SHOW

I’ve never even heard of it. But there aren’t many shows I actually like.

Most are just absolute shit. For instance, everybody raves about Shooter with Ryan Phillipe. I tried to watch it, but it was boring as fuck. There was nothing interesting that happened. Nobody said anything interesting or insightful. It was just like every other mediocre show on tv.

Never seen it, sounds vaguely familiar. Of course I don't have no stinkin' cable teevee so wuteva. I suppose if they brought on Jonathan Banks as Mike Erhmentraut and he started whacking all the main characters that would increase its watchability.

Without a doubt one of the stupidest shows I think ever made

Makes battlefield earth look like a logical series of events

Bunch of extremely dumb teenagers who have tans getting BEYOND lucky, not even luck, like winning the lottery 45 times in a row lucky. Like so stupid you smash your TV and write a letter to the newspaper stupid.

There is a scene in this show where 5 teenagers in neon clothing walk up to a fortified mansion with armed guards posted at towers in broad daylight

I HATE THIS SHOW
I legitimately have never heard of the TV show - The Outer Banks.

Back