So. What's the difference?

Anewt

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Curious as to what people think will be biggest changes made with Biden in charge. Less drones more health care and immigration,? Change to taxes etc or a harder attack on covid?

Or does nothing much change apart from not having to be embarrassed by Trump,

Genuinely curious because it doesn't seem to matter who's in charge here ( Australian) as they're all bloody terribly similar. ( our politicians)

Good odds that bases named after Confederate leaders will be changed. Like 2 or 3 months ago the top military brass wanted to change the names but Trump put a stop to it. With Trump gone, there is nothing standing in the way of renaming.

This is a rhetorical question, right?

I'm not American. I have no idea what policys or changes they've run on and what will actually change. Its been hard to tell up from down with you guys.

Good odds that bases named after Confederate leaders will be changed. Like 2 or 3 months ago the top military brass wanted to change the names but Trump put a stop to it. With Trump gone, there is nothing standing in the way of renaming.

Lol wow, “names” of bases might be changed. I actually support keeping them the same If I had to choose, but who the fuck really cares? They’re names...what does it really matter haha. Who gives a shit

The policy for the last 4 years dont matter. It was about being anti-Trump. Biden could have promised that he would execute half the country and dems would jump through hoops to try to reframe it.

Politics is about a pissing contest, not policy.

Last edited:
C8-B7-A245-A51-D-4-D85-8-A51-0-DCDCA9-B5070.png

Lol wow, “names” of bases might be changed. I actually support keeping them the same If I had to choose, but who the fuck really cares? They’re names...what does it really matter haha. Who gives a shit
We don't have Camp Bin Laden or Camp Zarqawi or Camp Omar. So why the hell do we have bases named after Confederate leaders. Just as Germany went though a process of de-nazifying, we should relegate all Confederate monuments and government property named after them to Museums and history books.

We don't have Camp Bin Laden or Camp Zarqawi or Camp Omar. So why the hell do we have bases named after Confederate leaders. Just as Germany went though a process of de-nazifying, we should relegate all Confederate monuments and government property named after them to Museums and history books.

According to the left, George Washington was a Nazi.

We have to blow up Mount Rushmore, pull down statues and rename Washington DC, Washington state. Burn it all to the ground.

Honestly, doesn’t seem like a big deal. It’s history, they were named that for a reason at the time and in the end, it’s just a name. A fucking name. And I’m what people would call “far left”. I think we have a lot bigger issues to worry about than names offending people.

Curious as to what people think will be biggest changes made with Biden in charge. Less drones more health care and immigration,? Change to taxes etc or a harder attack on covid?

Or does nothing much change apart from not having to be embarrassed by Trump,

Genuinely curious because it doesn't seem to matter who's in charge here ( Australian) as they're all bloody terribly similar. ( our politicians)
Biden was intentionally vague about what he planned to do except not be Trump. It made it harder to make a stand against his policies but also means he cant really claim any mandate to change much. I would say getting back in the right direction with climate issues and coming up with a national strategy for covid. Beyond that there will be ideas thrown out and they'll see what they can get support for.

So it was literally nothing more than a popularity contest? No big plans / changes to the prison system.? Nothing about the military industrial complex? Nothing for the climate?

That's... depressing

Back