Social Illegal immigration is about cheap labor and low fertility. We are being sold out by the elite and footing the bill of our own ass reeming

Seahawks Fan

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I see way too many people who don't understand what immigration is about, especially liberals. I blame corporate media and higher education in this country for the ignorant views that the average person holds about immigration.

Immigration is generally not about refuge or even making a better life. Maybe that was the case a century ago, when most people arriving to America really were fleeing dictators and and unbearable human rights violations.

But nowadays most immigration is about fleecing America for its goodies.

But I don't blame immigrants at all for this. They're just doing what anyone else would do under the circumstances.

However, I do blame our leaders and corporate elites. They know damn well what this is all about yet they continue to lie to us and run a ruse right through us to our detriment. I'll explain to you how we are footing the bill for our own ass-reeming.

Immigration is about two things: cheap labor and a band-aid solution to low fertility.

Cheap labor is needed more than ever. The cost of all business inputs have gone up, labor is no different. Since COVID, workers have never fought harder and more successfully for better wages and working conditions. The recent concessions on wages and benefits that companies such as UPS and GM have made are quite shocking and some of the most substantial labor victories of the last few decades. Hell, even fast food joints have taken a knee and are starting to pay workers $20/hr. Add to this the fact that people want to work less or not at all and you begin to see why business has such a taste for cheap labor in the form of illegal immigration.

Then there's low fertility. This is an issue in and of itself but it also impacts business and economics as well. Less people being born means a shrinking labor pool. A shrinking labor pool means less productivity and shrinking GDP. So since the government can't force people to have kids, and since the process to become a legal citizen is so long and arduous, the government turns a blind eye illegal immigration. It doesn't hurt that behind closed doors business elites encourage the situation, for they benefit from it more than anyone.

So where does that leave me and you and the rest of the plebs? Well we get to get the ass reeming and pay for it. Illegals generally make use of social services that are funded by our tax dollars, and they change the landscape of communities in ways that are hard to quantity but are nonetheless substantial. We are made to cope with a rapid change in culture and if we complain that things were ok they were before we are called racist or told to shut up. The elites who make the decision to let the droves in and weaken the national body are largely insulated from the fallout.

I don't have any solutions to the problem. Sometimes the hardest thing for a concerned citizen to do is admit that they have no real power. At this point I just accept that I don't control any of this and that the business and political elite of this country are selfish greedy bastards who's parasitic disregard for the rest of us is slowly destroying our country.

But I don't mean to make you discouraged or apathetic. We still have a vote. Use it! Go to the ballot box and make your voice heard. Vote at every level of politics be it local, state, and national. We deserve to have a functioning country where the laws are obeyed and the citizens are honored.

I agree, it's also about voting. Crazy leftwing fanatics think they are ensuring the countries are staying left while private companies are cheering on the lower cheap labor cost. This is not just the US but the entire western world.

Correct.

Not only cheap labor, but any labor, and those types of people are more likely to vote left as well.

Think very carefully about this before voting. However, in the US both your parties suck, it's gonna be a bit rough on ya.

The change is pretty much unavoidable at this point. The Untied States does not have the resources to deport the millions of newer immigrants that are already here, and doesn't look to be changing the circumstances either, as we are currently taking in close to 10,000 every day or two.

At this rate, were looking at another 500,000 by April

But, its better to make allies rather than enemies with our new guests. We can learn Spanish and grow out our mustaches to welcome them

Last edited:
Back