So. What's the difference?

You haven’t really dealt with my point here.

Going by your logic, we should remove everything and anything to do with George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin ... burn it all to the ground.
I don't care if we do remove them. There I answered your point.

-The vetting process is relaxed
-Terrorists start shooting places up again
-They ban guns

Identity politics will become stronger. Depending on the oversight of his lockdown policy, and immigration policy, the economy might get weaker. But overall, the world should look the same in 4 years. Ya know unless biden(harris) gets us in a war. If that does happen, I'm moving to Alaska lol

Curious as to what people think will be biggest changes made with Biden in charge. Less drones more health care and immigration,? Change to taxes etc or a harder attack on covid?

Or does nothing much change apart from not having to be embarrassed by Trump,

Genuinely curious because it doesn't seem to matter who's in charge here ( Australian) as they're all bloody terribly similar. ( our politicians)
<JagsKiddingMe>

The US has taken in the most immigrants every year of any country in the world for nearly its entire existence, and Trump was the first president in most of our lifetime that did not start any military conflicts. The previous administration, of which Biden was VP, took us from 2 military conflicts to 7. He takes his orders, and when added to the goal of removing energy independence and the MIC, the US will almost certainly be in a new military conflict of some kind.

If your concern was "being embarrassed by Trump", I really don't see how voting in a 78 year old man with dementia who couldn't get through his own primary debates without his eye exploding and dentures falling out would be your solution.

Realistically, the democrat party put all their eggs in the basket of this election, and it backfired. Sure they'll likely get the orange menace out of office even after the lawsuits, but they really needed both houses of congress, and they didn't get it and lost several house seats. What they needed was to gain control of both houses and the presidency, to pack the courts, add states for extra senate seats, give illegals citizenship to add them to the voter rolls and remove the filibuster and they'd have total control permanently. Now none of that can happen and they pretty much torched their own party for the midterms by placing covid responsibility on the president to get Drumpf out of office. Well covid isn't going away, and now that's their responsibility by the standards they've set. The house will go republican, and Maggie Hassan and Catherine Masto will lose one or both of their seats. Harris will probably run as the incumbent in 2024, and republicans have several options to beat her. My preference is Tim Scott or Kristi Noem to put the nail in their identity politics coffin, and maybe I could consider democrats myself in the future once they're forced to reconfigure and actually focus on governing rather than cobbling together identity grievance groups.

Good odds that bases named after Confederate leaders will be changed. Like 2 or 3 months ago the top military brass wanted to change the names but Trump put a stop to it. With Trump gone, there is nothing standing in the way of renaming.
Finally, the stuff that really matters to the American people. The utopian dream will finally be realized once they change the names on those goddamn military bases.

Last edited:
<JagsKiddingMe>

The US has taken in the most immigrants every year of any country in the world for nearly its entire existence, and Trump was the first president in most of our lifetime that did not start any military conflicts. The previous administration, of which Biden was VP, took us from 2 military conflicts to 7. He takes his orders, and when added to the goal of removing energy independence and the MIC, the US will almost certainly be in a new military conflict of some kind.

If your concern was "being embarrassed by Trump", I really don't see how voting in a 78 year old man with dementia who couldn't get through his own primary debates without his eye exploding and dentures falling out would be your solution.

Realistically, the democrat party put all their eggs in the basket of this election, and it backfired. Sure they'll likely get the orange menace out of office even after the lawsuits, but they really needed both houses of congress, and they didn't get it and lost several house seats. What they needed was to gain control of both houses and the presidency, to pack the courts, add states for extra senate seats, give illegals citizenship to add them to the voter rolls and remove the filibuster and they'd have total control permanently. Now none of that can happen and they pretty much torched their own party for the midterms by placing covid responsibility on the president to get Drumpf out of office. Well covid isn't going away, and now that's their responsibility by the standards they've set. The house will go republican, and Maggie Hassan and Catherine Masto will lose one or both of their seats. Harris will probably run as the incumbent in 2024, and republicans have several options to beat her. My preference is Tim Scott or Kristi Noem to put the nail in their identity politics coffin.

Finally, the stuff that really matters to the American people. The utopian dream will finally be realized once they change the names on those goddamn military bases.

As I said I'm not American. I was never concerned about being embarrassed by Trump. Just trying to figure out what is likely next. yeah USA has always taken a lot immigration.. will you be taking more now ?

images

<JagsKiddingMe>

Realistically, the democrat party put all their eggs in the basket of this election, and it backfired. Sure they'll likely get the orange menace out of office even after the lawsuits, but they really needed both houses of congress, and they didn't get it and lost several house seats. What they needed was to gain control of both houses and the presidency, to pack the courts, add states for extra senate seats, give illegals citizenship to add them to the voter rolls and remove the filibuster and they'd have total control permanently. Now none of that can happen and they pretty much torched their own party for the midterms by placing covid responsibility on the president to get Drumpf out of office. Well covid isn't going away, and now that's their responsibility by the standards they've set. The house will go republican, and Maggie Hassan and Catherine Masto will lose one or both of their seats. Harris will probably run as the incumbent in 2024, and republicans have several options to beat her. My preference is Tim Scott or Kristi Noem to put the nail in their identity politics coffin.

So since it is such a small insignificant issue then you and the rest of the rightwing will not care if/when it gets changed.

As I said I'm not American. I was never concerned about being embarrassed by Trump. Just trying to figure out what is likely next. yeah USA has always taken a lot immigration.. will you be taking more now ?
Not likely. Covid will be around for at least another year or 2, so immigration won't really even be a hot topic in that time.

So since it is such a small insignificant issue then you and the rest of the rightwing will not care if/when it gets changed.
Can't speak for anyone else, but it doesn't crack the top 50 on my list of concerns. Call them all neverland ranch for all I care. If it's not attached to a bunch of other CRT nonsense, I don't care, but I don't think anybody would care if renaming bases was a standalone issue.

Ive been asking this question since Biden became the nominee. "Whats so good about Biden? How will he be a good President?"

The only answer ive ever got was "Hes not Trump!"

Well, Trumps gone(almost), so whats so good about Biden? Whats the 4 year plan?

Less tarrifs.

More diverse cabinet.

EPA with more bite.

Christmas decorations will be brighter.

There will never be another stimulus check again.

We don't have Camp Bin Laden or Camp Zarqawi or Camp Omar. So why the hell do we have bases named after Confederate leaders. Just as Germany went though a process of de-nazifying, we should relegate all Confederate monuments and government property named after them to Museums and history books.

The Injuns lost too. We should purge all those names as well.

Curious as to what people think will be biggest changes made with Biden in charge. Less drones more health care and immigration,? Change to taxes etc or a harder attack on covid?

Or does nothing much change apart from not having to be embarrassed by Trump,

Genuinely curious because it doesn't seem to matter who's in charge here ( Australian) as they're all bloody terribly similar. ( our politicians)
Well if we believe what we’ve heard from both sides - open borders, free health care for all including illegals, attack on the 2nd amendment and higher taxes for all.

Oh and compulsory racial sensitivity classes for all as well as you know they are so needed

Back