News Sharabutdin Magomedov vs. Ihor Potieria set for UFC Saudi Arabia, June 22nd

Who takes the W?

• Total voters
hopefully shitabutin gets clapped by this emo church boy
Church emo boy is 2-3 in last 5 (and he didn't exactly beat jon jonses in those 2) and that's essentially why he's being given to him. But sure it would be fun if emo clobbers him.

Church emo boy is 2-3 in last 5 (and he didn't exactly beat jon jonses in those 2) and that's essentially why he's being given to him. But sure it would be fun if emo clobbers him.
damn shame...would like to see an upset here that sets sherabutin back a couple years. they're are still plenty of MWs that could of used this fight and that were not active this year to pose a challenge. Oh well...

A Muslim fundamentalist vs. a scary Russian with crucified Christ tattooed on his chest fighting in Saudi Arabia? Yes please.

Maybe they both have a dick tattoo on the forehead and we'll never know.

This should be a fun fight to watch.

I think it favors Shara and UFC knows it. Lets enjoy the dude before he does some stupid shit and gets cancelled.

Lmao I'm not gonna lie I was hoping for a tougher opponent than this

It does hopefully buy him some time to tighten his TDD before hitting sterner opposition, at least, assuming he zaps Poteria (I think he does).

What kind of step up did you fancy for him? Seems like there's three possibilities, based on available fighters: A) Armen Petrosyan B) Marc-Andre Barriault and C)Razak Al-Hassan

I feel like B is too risky, with Marc possessing a decent skillset to grind Shara down. C might be more favorable, though Al-Hassan mightn't necessarily be huge step up at this point. I'd say Petrosyan would be the ideal candidate? Weak grappler but a a technical kickboxer, and an honest test to showcase your boy cooking on the feet.

Oh shit... so we have ukranian flag vs russian flag here. I see what UFC did there.

Yep, I had to check my notes on this one, this is literally a Russia VS Ukraine matchup, and on paper a mismatch at that. This doesn't even include their religious beliefs aspect. Ballsy move by the UFC, potentially could get quite ugly.

It does hopefully buy him some time to tighten his TDD before hitting sterner opposition, at least, assuming he zaps Poteria (I think he does).

What kind of step up did you fancy for him? Seems like there's three possibilities, based on available fighters: A) Armen Petrosyan B) Marc-Andre Barriault and C)Razak Al-Hassan

I feel like B is too risky, with Marc possessing a decent skillset to grind Shara down. C might be more favorable, though Al-Hassan mightn't necessarily be huge step up at this point. I'd say Petrosyan would be the ideal candidate? Weak grappler but a a technical kickboxer, and an honest test to showcase your boy cooking on the feet.

I'm fine with Barriault, tough guy who can hang in there and take a pasting for a bit. Would be a fun showcase for Shara offensively imo

Oh I just realized Shara might be another Khamzat. Can he even fight in America with that eye?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back