• Mohammad Mokaev vs. Alex Perez
  • Jairzinho Rozenstruik vs. Shamil Gaziev
  • Eryk Anders vs. Jamie Pickett
  • Joel Alvarez vs. Ludovit Klein
  • Javid Basharat vs. Aiemann Zahabi
  • Yanis Ghemmouri vs. Vinicius Oliveira
  • Brendon Marotte vs. Mohammad Yahya
  • Abdul-Kerim Al-Selwady vs. Loik Radzhabov

I think Mokaev could headline and make for a solid Main event.... against Alex Perez though that feels weak despite Perez's ranking.

Maybe I'm alone in this but Perez doesn't feel like a step up from Elliott. I actually feel like Elliott is a tougher fight stylistically since he's so scramble heavy and unorthodox. I think Mokaev is a live dog against guys like KKF and Kape but UFC probably wants to play it safe.

I can't remember the guys name, but I'm sure he'd love being on that card vs Usman.
<FookIsThatGuy>

So?

What do you mean by this? there are like atleast 10 amazing cards that took place in the Apex.
Saudi is paying like $20 million for this. They don't want an Apex-level card. They want something like what the Emiratis get.

That’s 8 fights. Literally ZERO chance that is/was the whole card.

That’s as stupid as people thinking 300 is only going to have 8 fights.

You can’t judge an incomplete card. That’s just common sense.

So?

What do you mean by this? there are like atleast 10 amazing cards that took place in the Apex.

The UFC doesn't have to put good fights in the Apex because they don't have to sell any tickets. It's a way to meet their ESPN quota by pumping out mediocre cards at minimum expense. Saudi isn't paying them for some shitty Apex card, they've got a soccer arena to fill out.

If they don’t bring Makhachev, Usman, Chimaev, Adesanya, something like that in June, they will not see the 20 millions

The Saudi's said you better come better than that.

Back