Second Amendment also covers those in US illegally??

So, wait two days, and then ignore all the points and basically say "no, you're dumb"?

Solid approach. Par for the course.

Next time, when someone indicts your argument, you need not reply unless you actually have the ability to respond.

You had no points, legal beagle.

So i get out of this thread for 1 day and it degenerated into a massive circle jerk.

Dat brotherly love doe.

So, wait two days, and then ignore all the points and basically say "no, you're dumb"?

By the way, doofus, do you even know how to keep time? I responded to you at 2:27 PM on August 27th.

The post I was responding to was made at 12:19 AM of the same day, which is fourteen hours earlier.

So unless you have a seven-hour day, instead of the twenty-four hours the rest of us use, how did I "wait two days"?

Not that it matters. Some of us have real work to do during the day, and not your .... uh ... clerking duties.

So i get out of this thread for 1 day and it degenerated into a massive circle jerk.

Dat brotherly love doe.

We're all just thinking of the children, Rod.

helen_lovejoy.png

Rod1 is a Mexican national living in Mexico.

Good, more cheap labor for me i guess isnt?

Why would he want U.S. to deport an upstanding person like Mr. Meza-Rodriguez back to Mexico?

The weapon was a single cal .22 bullet.

You already showed your bigotry when bitched that blacks and hispanics only got to college thanks to affirmative action, despite the fact it had been declared unconstitutional in the mid 90s.

Dont you have to defend a cop beating up a nun somehwere?

The weapon was a single cal .22 bullet.

You already showed your bigotry when bitched that blacks and hispanics only got to college thanks to affirmative action, despite the fact it had been declared unconstitutional in the mid 90s.

Affirmative action is illegal? You might want to tell the Supreme Court, Rod.

Whenever you restrictionists are thinking of enforcing the law, Rod wants you to think of the children:

iStock_000000855854Small.jpg

I'm not a Christian, Squarechoke, so I'll let them respond to your calumny.

I've also noticed that Europe (including Sweden) is starting to learn that maybe it's better to kick these immigrants to the curb since they seem habitually incapable of following the rules.

Ok, then I guess I relied too much on natural logic when interpreting that then.

Sweden is not among any countries that have lowered their acceptance of immigrants. Quite the contrary we take in the most relative to our population. Lots of the issues with immigrants stem from poor integration politics as well. We have started to see a rise in popularity for a xenophobic party, partially due to that it's seen as a chance to voice displeasure with the current political climate with basically only two choices, so it might come though. The movement that's going on in Europe in general is pretty common when things look bleak economically etc. We saw the same thing in the 1930's.

The party are seen as pretty uneducated in many areas though and no other parties collaborate with them so their power is currently lower than their mandate, so I suspect it will take some time before Sweden's policies in this area might change

Whenever you restrictionists are thinking of enforcing the law, Rod wants you to think of the children:

iStock_000000855854Small.jpg

husband and wife go on a shooting spree, but we can't toss them in prison and throw the key away because they have small children at home.

Think of the children, bros.

By the way, doofus, do you even know how to keep time? I responded to you at 2:27 PM on August 27th.

The post I was responding to was made at 12:19 AM of the same day, which is fourteen hours earlier.

So unless you have a seven-hour day, instead of the twenty-four hours the rest of us use, how did I "wait two days"?

Not that it matters. Some of us have real work to do during the day, and not your .... uh ... clerking duties.

lol

It's good that you can keep pulling the conversation away from your own logical shortcomings to insulting me for being demonstrably more informed than you on the subject. But, just for the sake of argument, if I were to, say, graduate from a top 20 law school in two years at the top of my class, would I then be cleared to cite legal facts to you without you brushing them off with silly ad homs about the credibility of said facts?

I just need to know the standard for being able to impress you. And, anyways, I do wish you luck with that 9 to 5. Without people like you laying the bricks, us silly wannabe professionals would have to study our books in buildings made only of our ideas and whatnot.

husband and wife go on a shooting spree, but we can't toss them in prison and throw the key away because they have small children at home.

Think of the children, bros.

Mother and father arent the ones being punished here.

Do you use lotion or lube in your circle jerk sessions?

Mother and father arent the ones being punished here.

Do you use lotion or lube in your circle jerk sessions?

We get it bro.

You are a Mexican national and you don't want an outstanding citizen like Mr. Meza-Rodriguez to be deported back to Mexico to cause more trouble and a burden to the society.

It's cool though.

Ok, then I guess I relied too much on natural logic when interpreting that then.

Sweden is not among any countries that have lowered their acceptance of immigrants.

I was talking about the public debate, not changes in the law. The anti-immigrant voices are growing all over Europe, including in Sweden.

Quite the contrary we take in the most relative to our population.

Who cares? You're not any better than anyone else at integrating them. The fact that some Swedes, such as you, want to compound this stupidity only shows that for many people ideology is stronger than experience.

The party are seen as pretty uneducated in many areas though and no other parties collaborate with them so their power is currently lower than their mandate, so it will take some time before Sweden's policies in this area changes I suspect.

The point is that the anti-immigrant party's support is growing, and it is right to grow, so long as you "educated people" continue to stick your heads in the sand.

You're so educated that you thought I was a Christian, and that Christians are primarily to blame for restrictionist policies.

Does Donald Trump seem like much of a Christian to you? Fifty percent of people in the U.K. now think immigration is the most important issue their nation is facing. Do you think Christians are behind that? In the U.K.?

For an educated person, you sure are stupid.

lol

It's good that you can keep pulling the conversation away from your own logical shortcomings to insulting me for being demonstrably more informed than you on the subject..

You're the one who first brought up the time, not me, doofus. I'm just wondering how effective you can possibly be at lawyering when you think fourteen hours equals two days.

We get it bro.

You are a Mexican national and you don't want an outstanding citizen like Mr. Meza-Rodriguez to be deported back to Mexico to cause more trouble and a burden to the society.

It's cool though.

He is a burden? because he was carrying a bullet in his pocket?

If he becomes a burden it will be because he will start from zero or cultural differences.

The most annoyance i get from ex-pats is that they try to force everyone to adopt the imperial system. From an economic standpoint it actually benefits me.

These deported guys usually work construction which means cheaper labor, which means more profit.

And i have no problem with the US deporting adults that speak perfect spanish and grew up in Mexico. These dreamers, these are the ones that really bother me.

Last edited:
That's California, not the U.S. Supreme Court.

And even in California, they try to work around it by creating a more holistic admissions process.

I never said the SCOTUS.

And LOL, you are going full conspiracy on me?

lol

It's good that you can keep pulling the conversation away from your own logical shortcomings to insulting me for being demonstrably more informed than you on the subject. But, just for the sake of argument, if I were to, say, graduate from a top 20 law school in two years at the top of my class, would I then be cleared to cite legal facts to you without you brushing them off with silly ad homs about the credibility of said facts?

I just need to know the standard for being able to impress you. And, anyways, I do wish you luck with that 9 to 5. Without people like you laying the bricks, us silly wannabe professionals would have to study our books in buildings made only of our ideas and whatnot.

That's a lot of words used to avoid directly responding to his post. Duck noted

Back