Second Amendment also covers those in US illegally??

wes-welker-drop.jpg

Yeah i guess you are right.

Your going to have strange things happen when you say they are illegal but have full right at the same time.

Either everyone crossing the border illegally is actually legal or it's not.

We seem to be trying to have it both ways. Either the law should it's OK to cross the border and your a citizen or you need to go through the process of becoming a legal citizen.

They are. You cant blame the American people, which had no say in bringing in an illegal to their country. The parents are 100% at fault here.
I said nothing about blame. In fact I even said doing so might be rational and defensible.

Would you feel at all bad about a situation where someone was brought to this country when a toddler and then as an adult sent to a country where they don't know anyone, don't know the culture, and don't know the language? I'm not asking if you don't think it should be done, I'm solely asking whether you would pause and think "Damn, that's pretty fucking rough".

what? are you stupid or something?

What do you think the 2nd amendment is about? What do you think this thread is about?

What is due process and free speech have anything to do with anything i said?

They are in something called the Bill of Rights.

I am asking you, if non-citizens do not have 4th amendment rights, do they also not have the other rights indicated in the Constitution?

Back