Second Amendment also covers those in US illegally??

Good, more cheap labor for me i guess isnt?

The weapon was a single cal .22 bullet.

You already showed your bigotry when bitched that blacks and hispanics only got to college thanks to affirmative action, despite the fact it had been declared unconstitutional in the mid 90s.

Dont you have to defend a cop beating up a nun somehwere?

What is your stance on deporting someone then? There is already a very small and specific list of crimes that we can only go after and place someone in Removal Proceedings. Or do you believe it should be a safe haven everywhere?

I never said the SCOTUS.

You didn't NOT say it, either, when you said affirmative action was "unconstitutional."

Here's a clue, Rod. State constitutions just aren't important. California passed Proposition 8, which amended the state constitution by saying that marriage was only between a man and a woman. The federal courts overturned it.

When some American refers to some law in the U.S. being "unconstitutional," they are referring to the U.S. Constitution.

I know you're not a native, so I'll give you a pass.

I was talking about the public debate, not changes in the law. The anti-immigrant voices are growing all over Europe, including in Sweden.

Who cares? You're not any better than anyone else at integrating them. The fact that some Swedes, such as you, want to compound this stupidity only shows that for many people ideology is stronger than experience.

Why are you repeating things that I already wrote in my post? I don't see what redundancy will bring us. To argue in manners like calling things "this stupidity" etc doesn't suggest that you are actually very interested in having a rational discussion but rather just vent frustration.

The point is that the anti-immigrant party's support is growing, and it is right to grow, so long as you "educated people" continue to stick your heads in the sand.

You're so educated that you thought I was a Christian, and that Christians are primarily to blame for restrictionist policies.

Does Donald Trump seem like much of a Christian to you? Fifty percent of people in the U.K. now think immigration is the most important issue their nation is facing. Do you think Christians are behind that? In the U.K.?

For an educated person, you sure are stupid.

I assumed you were religious since you used God as an argument and I have the habit of assuming people to be logical until proven otherwise. The notion that I think that Christians are primarily to blame for restrictionist policies is entirely your own fabrication I'm afraid.

He is a burden? because he was carrying a bullet in his pocket?

If he becomes a burden it will be because he will start from zero or cultural differences.

The most annoyance i get from ex-pats is that they try to force everyone to adopt the imperial system.

if he has a bullet, that means he has a gun. why would anybody carry a .22 bullet? That, and along with the bar fight. The point is he was convicted for a crime(s) on top of his illegal status. There is no empathy for this guy.

It would have been a different story if he immigrated (illegally) here when he was a kid, stay out of trouble, and a contributing member of the society.

You didn't NOT say it, either, when you said affirmative action was "unconstitutional."

Here's a clue, Rod. State constitutions just aren't important. California passed Proposition 8, which amended the state constitution by saying that marriage was only between a man and a woman. The federal courts overturned it.

Except that federal courts have upheld proposition 209.

Since 1997 affirmative action is not used in californian colleges, that doesnt stops idiotic bigots like TK to claim that he knew a lot of hispanics and blacks that only got to college thanks to AA.

It clearly doesnt stops you.

I just caught this. You must have added it after your initial post.

I never said the SCOTUS.

And LOL, you are going full conspiracy on me?

It's not a conspiracy when it's done openly. The liberal political elite does not like Proposition 209, despite the broad support it had among the California voters when it passed. So that liberal elite tries to undermine it by changing admission policies so that test scores matter less and broader experience matters more. They do this quite openly. It's not a secret.

Except that federal courts have upheld proposition 209.

Yes, for California. But they didn't make AA illegal everywhere else in the U.S. Quite the contrary. They have generally upheld the use of AA, so long as it's not too aggressively implemented.

Since 1997 affirmative action is not used in californian colleges, that doesnt stops idiotic bigots like TK to claim that he knew a lot of hispanics and blacks that only got to college thanks to AA.

It clearly doesnt stops you.

Stop me from what? Correcting your misapprehensions about U.S. law?

I'll let TK deal with your comments about him, but I was just correcting you.

if he has a bullet, that means he has a gun. why would anybody carry a .22 bullet? That, and along with the bar fight. The point is he was convicted for a crime(s) on top of his illegal status. There is no empathy for this guy.

45auto-key-450x400.jpg

For a fucking lot of reasons, i used to have bullets as kids and my family didnt even had a gun,

It would have been a different story if he immigrated here when he was a kid, stay out of trouble, and a contributing member of the society.

Yes, having a bullet means you are a violent criminal, and you can be in a bar fight while minding your own business.

Well, perhaps if Mexico stopped sending us her half-educated serfs, their children would have more impressive linguistic skills.

Yes haf-educated 4 years old, right, the guy is such a criminal as such a young age.

If the guy is indeed uneducated if because of the US school system.

45auto-key-450x400.jpg

For a fucking lot of reasons, i used to have bullets as kids and my family didnt even had a gun,

Yes, having a bullet means you are a violent criminal, and you can be in a bar fight while minding your own business.
how do you know he got in "bar fighting while minding your own business"?

neither of us know the exact circumstances when he got arrested, but we all know he got convicted (not charged) for a crime(s)

an LPR (LEGAL residence) can get deported from the U.S. for a crime (depending on the severity of a crime), so what makes you think an ILLEGAL alien is immune from deportation?

Yes, for California. But they didn't make AA illegal everywhere else in the U.S. Quite the contrary.

You barged in another conversation, its not my fault that you dont know the details.

TK is a Californian, and he said that when he was in college (mid 2000s i think) he met a lot of hispanics and blacks that were only there because of AA.

[They have generally upheld the use of AA, so long as it's not too aggressively implemented.

Evidence? or is it "simply too obvious".

Stop me from what? Correcting your misapprehensions about U.S. law?

I'll let TK deal with your comments about him, but I was just correcting you.

No, you werent, you barged into a conversation without knowing the details.

Yes haf-educated 4 years old, right, the guy is such a criminal as such a young age.

I'm talking about their parents, doofus. Many of the Mexicans and Central Americans, who come to the U.S. via Mexico, have no more than a grade school education.

Is it any surprise that the children of these immigrants don't have strong Spanish or English skills?

If the guy is indeed uneducated if because of the US school system.

We do a better job of educating Mexicans than Mexico does, but there is only so much an education can do when the raw material is lacking.

neither of us know the exact circumstances when he got arrested, but we all know he got convicted (not charged) for a crime.

an LPR (LEGAL residence) can get deported from the U.S. for a crime (depending on the severity of a crime), so what makes you think an ILLEGAL alien is immune from deportation?

He got convicted of something that the SCOTUS just declared a constitutional right.

And no, i dont think illegal aliens should be immune from deportation, that would be idiotic. But he is more than an illegal alien, he was a kid when immigrating, at this point he may as well be a stateless person.

You barged in another conversation, its not my fault that you dont know the details.

That doesn't excuse your sloppy phrasing.

Evidence? or is it "simply too obvious".

Is this like Africa and diseases?

It's pretty easy for you to look up the SC decisions on AA. Are you challenging me to prove the obvious that the SC has NOT made AA illegal?

Is it always the duty of Americans to provide a free education to Mexicans, Rod? Because I feel like I'm giving you an excellent education and not getting paid for it.

No, you werent, you barged into a conversation without knowing the details.

You still should have phrased it differently. Changing the Constitution in California is much easier than it is the U.S. Constitution.

I'm talking about their parents, doofus. Many of the Mexicans and Central Americans, who come to the U.S. via Mexico, have no more than a grade school education.

Except nobody is defending the parents.

Is it any surprise that the children of these immigrants don't have strong Spanish or English skills?

Fluency on English is 88% higher among children of immigrants.

We do a better job of educating Mexicans than Mexico does, but there is only so much an education can do when the raw material is lacking.

What do you mean with raw material? My wife nephew is a third gen US citizen, he just got a scholarship at Berkeley, where did you studied again?

That doesn't excuse your sloppy phrasing.

It was a conversation that was not aimed at you, so you missed the details and now blame me.

Is this like Africa and diseases?

Like pretty much everything you put forward.

It's pretty easy for you to look up the SC decisions on AA. Are you challenging me to prove the obvious that the SC has NOT made AA illegal?

We are talking about California.

Is it always the duty of Americans to provide a free education to Mexicans, Rod? Because I feel like I'm giving you an excellent education and not getting paid for it.

LOL, some ghetto high schools are excellent education? there are hundreds of US medical studies doing their residencies in mexican universities, because you know, we actually offer education at reasonable prices.

You still should have phrased it differently. Changing the Constitution in California is much easier than it is the U.S. Constitution.

No, i shouldnt, because it was a reply aimed at an specific person.

He got convicted of something that the SCOTUS just declared a constitutional right.

And no, i dont think illegal aliens should be immune from deportation, that would be idiotic. But he is more than an illegal alien, he was a kid when immigrating, at this point he may as well be a stateless person.

so what? he should have known better when he committed crime(s) in his situation.

it's not like ICE agents rammed down his home while he was tutoring math (for free) to unprivileged kids and deported him for being in this country illegally.

This thread just made me decide something, i was thinking of having kids with the wife since im not getting any younger.

So ill send her to her family in California to give birth there, just so that they will be US citizens just to fuck up with you. Sadly we are white mexicans, so our kids wont look like poor immgrants, but ill make sure they become the whiniest more entitled bitches without a shred of english by the time they hit high school, ill send them to you to "leech out" your prime high school education.

And i can do that, i got the money and i got the contacts, ill just need to get my visa since the wife will want me there when our kids are born.

It was a conversation that was not aimed at you, so you missed the details and now blame me.

Like pretty much everything you put forward.

We are talking about California.

LOL, some ghetto high schools are excellent education? there are hundreds of US medical studies doing their residencies in mexican universities, because you know, we actually offer education at reasonable prices.

No, i shouldnt, because it was a reply aimed at an specific person.

oh, very cool. Mexico > US

so we are doing Mr. Meza-Rodriguez a favor by deporting him. Mexico is better than US anyway.

Back