Second Amendment also covers those in US illegally??

Nice come back.

You are equating a material good that can be given back to a culture and being raised which cant.

He isn't 4 years old. He's an adult.

Now an adult, he was arrested in 2013 after a bar fight in Milwaukee. Police found a .22-caliber bullet in his shorts pocket.

Federal law prohibits people in the country illegally from possessing guns or ammunition. Meza-Rodriguez argued that the charges should be dismissed because the law infringes on his Second Amendment right to bear arms. U.S. District Judge Rudolph Randa rejected that contention on the broad grounds that the Second Amendment doesn't apply to people in the country illegally. Meza-Rodriguez was ultimately convicted of a felony and deported.

Indeed, but he didnt chose to be raised in America, his parents did, its not like he can turn a switch and become culturally mexican overnight.

Another nice come back.

Again, your analogy fails at logic, trying to equate being raised in America to keeping robbed money.

That's the whole fucking point: If I already know damn well that I'm an illegal immigrant, I don't expect ANYONE to feel bad for me when I do something utterly stupid that gets me deported.

He had one bullet in his pocket, he didnt pulled a gun, he didnt had any weapon, he had a hunting bullet in his pocket.

I'm actually quite hands-on with my family's finances at an early age, so I know for a fact that every penny we have in the bank was earned through sweat, blood, and tears. But to answer your hypothetical question, if any of those are ill-gotten money, I would personally feel like a criminal with a stain on my conscience until the last stolen penny is paid back to its rightful owner.

Sure buddy, im pretty sure that you would certainly enter a debt for 250,000-500,000.00 + interests for a crime that your parents commited.

There's nothing to be gloated at or felt bad here. You break the law(s), you face the consequences, it's that simple.

At 4 years old my friend, he didnt broke the law, his parents did.

I actually have relatives who tried to get to the U.S (with their children in tow) through fake marriages, I shed no tears when they gets busted, even though they're good people. Neither did I laugh, even though what they did was fraudulent and illegal.

Except they were adults, im not saying to stop deporting adults who break the law.

They broke multiple federal laws, and the law got to them, it really is that simple.

Sure, their innocent children missed out on the American Dream, but then again, they're not supposed to be here in the first place. And there are millions other children waiting for that dream, the legal way.

Again, these childrens will grow up in their own country, learning the cultural know-how and their own acquaitance and friends network along with material wealth to be able to survive in that country.

These kids? they will be thrown penniless in a country where they will not be well received since they are not really from there culturally.

If I have no joy nor sympathy for people that I personally know who got deported for intentionally breaking U.S immigration law, you really think I would have some kind of joy or sympathy for an illegal immigrant who got deported for carrying bullets to a bar fight?

He broke multiple federal laws, and the law got to him, that's that.

Again, i dont give a single fuck about people being deported when they did migrated as an adult, a 4 years old child? he is not culturally part of their parents country, he is not a Mexican, he will be more a of a foreigner in Mexico than in the US.

Not only you have no idea what "gloating" means, apparently you have no idea what the hell "bigot" is either, as exemplified before when you used it on everyone who disagree with the institution-level racist policy that is Affirmative Action.

LOL? you meant he guy that claimed that affirmative action was the only reason that hispanics and black people made it to Californian public colleges despite the fact that it was declared unconstitutional decades ago?

Thats the only time i have talked about AA that i remember

You are attempting to rationalize strictly liable law with actual procedural rationale. And you can't. Because it's largely impossible in itself and because you just don't understand the subject matter.

Look , if you want to play a lawyer on the internet, you're going to have to do more than read Lawyers for Dumbies, because you ain't fooling anyone.

Last edited:
Because the only difference between a mexican and an american is the language right? also there is a reason why mexican-americans are called pochos. Their spanish sucks balls.

Well, perhaps if Mexico stopped sending us her half-educated serfs, their children would have more impressive linguistic skills.

Rod's argument is just whacked. The only reason this is an issue is because of family chain migration. The Democrats know that if they get those young kids turned into U.S. citizens, then the rest of the family will soon follow. So it's a dishonest debate.

The correct response is not to buy into it. If Mexicans like Rod really cared about those kids, they would do far more to help them in their own country.

Couldn't care less what age he was brought here at or if he has any connection to Mexico. You not a citizen, adios amigo.

No, actually, you don't. Or to be more precise, the president doesn't.

Why do you think I referred to Jackson and Lincoln? They were tow presidents who defied the Supreme Court.

You notice Obama also takes a very dismissive attitude toward the courts when they even look to threaten his legacy.

God hates a coward. Stop trying to talk yourself out of doing the right thing.

The supposed god of love and compassion that says that all of us are his children sure generates a lot of followers that want to kick others to the curb, or worse. I guess it's easier to be religious when you don't actually strive to follow the message. :icon_lol:

you guys know that Rod1 is a Mexican national, right?

it's not a surprise when he is defending his own countrymen residing in U.S. illegally.

I don't mind if someone immigrated to U.S. illegally as a child as long as they make a contribution to the United States i.e. military service, college, etc.

But if you are here illegally and getting in bar fight + possession of a firearm = hasta la vista and GTFO

The supposed god of love and compassion that says that all of us are his children sure generates a lot of followers that want to kick others to the curb, or worse. I guess it's easier to be religious when you don't actually strive to follow the message. :icon_lol:

I'm not a Christian, Squarechoke, so I'll let them respond to your calumny.

I've also noticed that Europe (including Sweden) is starting to learn that maybe it's better to kick these immigrants to the curb since they seem habitually incapable of following the rules.

So he is here illegally, gets in a bar fight with a weapon and people bitch about him being deported?

This country is so fucking weak. Do you people understand how much a non citizen has to fuck up to actually get deported these days?

So he is here illegally, gets in a bar fight with a weapon and people bitch about him being deported?

This country is so fucking weak. Do you people understand how much a non citizen has to fuck up to actually get deported these days?

Well, Rod says we should do it for the children.

maude_think_of_the_children.jpg

I am a ICE officer and there are only a few things that MAY get you deported these days

The debate should end with illegal.
Send his ass back.

Look , if you want to play a lawyer on the internet, you're gong to have to do more than read Lawyers for Dumbies, because you ain't fooling anyone.

So, wait two days, and then ignore all the points and basically say "no, you're dumb"?

Solid approach. Par for the course.

Next time, when someone indicts your argument, you need not reply unless you actually have the ability to respond.

Back