Media Sean O'Malley gets backpacked, puts title in backpack

Why the hell are his cars pink? He seems very emotional right now. I hope he has the support he needs around him.

Most of the time mma is the most cringiest shit in the world. Some of these guys seriously should have their social media revoked.

Last edited:
Seems the complete opposite, and is taking the loss well. He's cracking jokes and having fun, not hiding behind a pillow like Ronda or writing a book of excuses like lots of other fighters.

The pink cars are cool too, at least the one on the left is.
He immediately booked a surgery, announced a hip injury for 10 weeks of his camp and said he will be out for 9-12 months after losing...

He immediately came out with an excuse after saying he was fine by saying how long he was hurt.
He didn't say it happened in the fight or last minute. It happened at the start of camp and he managed it enough that he chose to still fight.

I can't see those twitter messages. Maybe I should change my settings.

O'Malley has a decent intelligence (for an American). He's also quite balanced.
I can see why Sherdog would hate him.

hm, interesting. i have mixed feelings about this haha. on the one hand, it's kind of pretentious to do this in a fancy robe with his fancy cars in the background. on the other hand, i like that it's almost an official message to the mma world that he is now ready to face reality as no longer champ to get the title back.

maybe you caught a case of amnesia from sucking too much umar cock, but the only reason he got fast tracked to a title was because of his supposed appeal to zoomers.
Had nothing to do with beating Yan, a fight no one including myself thought he could win, then knocking out the champ?!

You kid haters are ridiculous.

Spending that much energy being a miserable bitch ass hater has to be miserable.

Greatness is defined by how you rebound from setback. I hope he keeps grinding and gets back in the spotlight, he is an entertaining fighter.

Had nothing to do with beating Yan, a fight no one including myself thought he could win, then knocking out the champ?!

You kid haters are ridiculous.

Spending that much energy being a miserable bitch ass hater has to be miserable.
hate? i don’t hate sean—i’ll always appreciate what he did to aljo. but even sean’s fans acknowledge that he got fast tracked to a high ranked fight, which he only “won” via robbery, and then fast tracked to a title. hell, i’m a pereira fan and i can admit he got fast tracked to a title twice. as an o’malley stan, surely you can admit that sean got fasttracked… right?

Hes not a zoomer though lol
Using hot pink for style is nifty as a one-off, alter-ego thing, like Phil Collins in Miami Vice type vibe, but using it all year round as some sort of flagship branding is CRinGe and very zoomeresque. Even his bathrobe was hot pink. He became a gimmick of himself.

Last edited:
Dude is getting in his head space. Processing stuff. Losing a title has an impact for sure. Only big stoic fellows in Sherdog used to win championship titles, right?

Back