Media Sean O'Malley gets backpacked, puts title in backpack

That's not what emo means. It's a rap song with a pop singer on the hook. It's a very famous song, the exact type of thing I would expect Sean to listen to. Pop rap from 10 years ago.
That is 25 years ago already, Stan....
sddefault.jpg

You have no idea what "emo" music is, do you? haha come on man. Hip hop stuff isn't emo.

And pink is just a color lol. Only insecure people get triggered over colors.
That was an emotional beginning to a song. No two ways about it. I get that you probably play more emo songs to sleep so you classify the above song as not emo.

That was an emotional beginning to a song. No two ways about it. I get that you probably play more emo songs to sleep so you classify the above song as not emo.

Bro, "emo" is the alternative, angsty punk stuff sung by guys who wear eyeliner and straighten their hair like ladies do.

Like, did you miss that whole era or something?

Bro, "emo" is the alternative, angsty punk stuff sung by guys who wear eyeliner and straighten their hair like ladies do.

Like, did you miss that whole era or something?
Emo can mean emotional too. Yeah, I missed the era.... thankfully.

Seems the complete opposite, and is taking the loss well. He's cracking jokes and having fun, not hiding behind a pillow like Ronda or writing a book of excuses like lots of other fighters.

The pink cars are cool too, at least the one on the left is.
I agree with this (besides the cars, pink cars are for bimbos)

I hate this stuff.

It's probably just because I'm old and repressed. If I made this video my father would have been so disappointed.

He wouldn't have let me make that sulky sad walk up the drive-way, let alone produce a video package about it.

But Sean is promoting, do your thing.

Yo that barn or whatever that building he has is fuckin dope not gonna lie. The kids living the dream cant hate on that

I think he's taking it well and joking around. He seems like an alright dude when you get past the fake zoomer imagine.

his personality is alright. but that zoomer schtick is the only reason he’s famous.

Back