S&p Thanks For The Support, & Congrats To Cain

Hopefully Brad is enjoying the rest of his trip and recovering well.

I was pulling for ya brad, and you'll get another chance to put on a hell of a fight.

Shit happens!
There is always a next fight.
Learn what you can from the loss and then on to the future.
Of course you didn't let anyone down. You showed up well prepared and fought. What more can anyone expect?

Any place where one can see the fight?

Shit happens!
There is always a next fight.
Learn what you can from the loss and then on to the future.
Of course you didn't let anyone down. You showed up well prepared and fought. What more can anyone expect?

Any place where one can see the fight?

Well UFC on demand doesn't have anything from last night up yet? Did they stop doing that? This is the first time I have really cared, but don't they always say you can watch the un-aired prelims shortly after the event? WTF!?!?!?

Shit happens, everyone loses.

The carriage will ride on!!!

a lot of class from ya for giving props to cain man. good guy. great fighter.

Brad let us know when your shirt becomes available from SSF, i've got coin set aside for ordering one and i'm sure i'm not alone here

Congrats in fighting in the UFC!! Keep fighting!!

Brad let us know when your shirt becomes available from SSF, i've got coin set aside for ordering one and i'm sure i'm not alone here

Word. Hook a brother(s) up.

a REAL letdown was the starnes-quarry fight. I just watched it and damn did that suck...

Shouldn't Brad be bant for putting spoilers in the thread title?

Definitely. I want at least one.

You have nothing to apologize for my friend. You made it to the big dance and should be proud of that. Keep fighting man, your give me hope that a sherdogger can go far in MMA.

Brad, there's not much left to say that hasn't already been said. Our support isn't about the potential for victory. We support you because you do things the right way and made it to where few people could ever dream of getting.

This is the first step of the next stage of your career as a fighter. If you never lose, you never improve. Use this experience.

I am very proud of Brad. He behaved as a professional the entire time leading up to the fight and even more so after a disappointing defeat. Those of you that know Brad already know that he is a role model and a great guy.

War Brad!

Right on, Ron. Brad was very nice when I met him, and I hope he can get sponsored and move over to the States so he can get the same level of training as other heavyweights.

Win, lose, or draw, I'm a fan of Brad because he is a good person. He let NO ONE down. In fact, just getting to the UFC has inspired a lot of us.

Brad, you have nothing at all to feel sorry about, I'm sure that everyone on this forum was really proud of you for making it to the UFC. It took balls and you should be proud of what you have achieved and I'm sure the best is to come.

War Brad.

looking forward to the next fight, looking forward to the next fight, not accepting an appology for making us proud.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back