S&p Thanks For The Support, & Congrats To Cain

I wish I got to see the fight man, I was bummed as hell to see the loss. Im proud of you man

Don't let this one loss get to ya man. ADC will rise again!

Keep your head up brad! You gave it your all. Keep training like a fiend. And you got the first time UFC jitters out of the way. I think you'll really get to show what you can do in your next fight. Much respect man. You're a warrior.

I don't even know you and I feel your pain! Hell yeah, I'm even gettin one of those buggies as an avatar next time you fight!

Congrats for gettin up to the UFC and next time I'll be ridin your bandwagon with these other lunatics!

WAR BROUVA!!!1

WAR BRAD. don't worry about it bro, You'll only come back better. "I can knock out any man, and any man can knockout me" Kendal Groves said that I think in TUF it sounds cheesy, but it's true. So don't let it get you down, next time you'll be the one knocking everyones asses out.

WAR BRAD

Hey Brad,
I don't participate on this forums that long but I share the feelings of support of your great community you have here.
You can count on your friends here. Every loss makes you stronger. And there comes the day your opponents will regret they had beaten you at first.
Go ahead and make us even more proud!

Well that fight didnt go as planned at all. I still havent seen it, but what ive read and from what Brad could recall, it was pretty much over after the first left hook landed.

This is the part of MMA that sucks, when one of your best mates dreams goes fucking arse shaped, it just hollowed me completely when i heard the results, but thats the nature of being a heavyweight, one punch is all that is needed when your that size.

Im sure this whilst being a painful lesson learned, s a mental challenge that Brad will overcome, i cant help but believe that the notion of wins building a better record and losses building a better fighter ringing true, and i expect to see a different Morris in the gym now. He was scary before but i think now it will be a whole new level on that.

Everyone in here should be proud of themselves, he spoke plenty about how much the support from the S & P meant.

Well that fight didnt go as planned at all. I still havent seen it, but what ive read and from what Brad could recall, it was pretty much over after the first left hook landed.

This is the part of MMA that sucks, when one of your best mates dreams goes fucking arse shaped, it just hollowed me completely when i heard the results, but thats the nature of being a heavyweight, one punch is all that is needed when your that size.

Im sure this whilst being a painful lesson learned, s a mental challenge that Brad will overcome, i cant help but believe that the notion of wins building a better record and losses building a better fighter ringing true, and i expect to see a different Morris in the gym now. He was scary before but i think now it will be a whole new level on that.

Everyone in here should be proud of themselves, he spoke plenty about how much the support from the S & P meant.

He will get another shot at it, and the next time he will be better!!

Bullshit, you let none of us down. I think I speak for everyone when I say we are all incredibly proud of you.

What he said.
And still: WAR BRAD MORRIS!

ITs no let down to us Brad. You made it to where very few have before, and for that, congragulations man! Sometimes things dont always go our way in life, but as long as you get back up and keep trying, more power to you!!!

dont let one get ya done, keep trainin hard we're all proud

Fuck it man. You dont have to be sorry. We'll keep on supporting W or L. Rest up and look forward not backwards. Congrats on making it to the Big Show!

There's no shame in losing to a game opponent on the biggest fight stage in the world. Just shake it off and use it as fuel when you start training again.

S&P is proud of you and we'll always be behind you.

*starts making improvements to the ADC*

Brad you still are and always will be the man, you've got my support in every fight!

Brad,

You're a huge inspiration to me. This loss means nothing and it anything, will just make you train harder.

ADC, rolling out...

There's no shame in losing to a game opponent on the biggest fight stage in the world. Just shake it off and use it as fuel when you start training again.

S&P is proud of you and we'll always be behind you.

*starts making improvements to the ADC*

Bacon, make sure the ADC has reverse because it seems that running backward for 15 minutes is a popular technique to get put on the main card.

The Carriage could have a little more badass Aussie flavor next time.

CRW_1999.jpg

Back