S&p Thanks For The Support, & Congrats To Cain

The video is down at that site.

Plus, I love how couch potato do-nothings critique shit on that site.

Whatever. If you've ever pushed yourself to the limit in ANY aspect of your life, you can appreciate seeing someone else go for that same potential realization.

Only those who can't or those who are insecure (or just plain fucking idiots) will tear others down for their own selfish benefit.

Brad and EVERYONE who steps in the cage/ring/whatever who has the intention of testing themselves and exploring their God-given potential has my utmost respect.

I, personally wouldn't have the courage to step into a cage, let alone the world's largest and most prestigious. I certainly won't disparage anyone who does.

Congratulations to Brad regardless of the outcome. You have done what 99.9% of fighters will never do, you made it to the big stage. Whether it lasted 2.5 seconds or 25 minutes, that's something to tell the great-grandkids.

Hopefully it won't be your last appearance in the UFC.

Good luck and congratulations.

Thanks guys for the support it really amazed me how much you guys got behind me. I am bitterly disappointed with my loss, with my performance really. I got caught with a punch and woke up on the ground, by then Cain had mount and it was all downhill from there.

Congrats to Cain, I have no excuses, he was the better fighter, my physical and mental preparation both went well. He won in an impressive fashion.

So again thanks guys for your support, it meant a lot to me. Sorry to let you guys down!

regards
Brad Morris

I know its got to be tough to go out like that Brad, but even Randy Couture has suffered defeat. Do not hold your head down, you've accomplished what 99.9 % of us dream of doing already. Step your training up to the next level, find some guys who can push you in the practice and continue to improve.

Respect.

Only those who can't or those who are insecure (or just plain fucking idiots) will tear others down for their own selfish benefit.

Brad and EVERYONE who steps in the cage/ring/whatever who has the intention of testing themselves and exploring their God-given potential has my utmost respect.

I agree 100%.

www.SSFgear.com

So, am I to take this to mean that you dont respect Kalib Starnes for his world record of 15 minutes of back peddalin' on saturday?

I know its got to be tough to go out like that Brad, but even Randy Couture has suffered defeat. Do not hold your head down, you've accomplished what 99.9 % of us dream of doing already. Step your training up to the next level, find some guys who can push you in the practice and continue to improve.

Respect.

On that note, if Brad ever drops to 205 and gets a fight w/ Keith Jardine, I'm apparently his evil sibling (Barut being the other of the Triplets of Low Kickery).

On that note, if Brad ever drops to 205 and gets a fight w/ Keith Jardine, I'm apparently his evil sibling (Barut being the other of the Triplets of Low Kickery).

There's a sparring session I'd pay to see.

Just saw the fight. No shame in that performance at all.
Good to see another Aussie in the UFC.
Maybe if we get enough in there they'll even bring the show to Oz at some stage.
Look forward to seeing your next fight.

Sorry about the loss. You showed that you have a true warrior spirit by not giving up.
Im looking forward to your next fight.

The video is down at that site.

Plus, I love how couch potato do-nothings critique shit on that site.

Yeah, that's what struck me too. Those guys probably never achieved a thing in their lives and make themselves feel better by down talking someone who worked his ass off to achieve something amazing like fighting in the UFC. People like Brad get nothing bit respect from me for just that. And if you ask me the battle may be over, but the WAR has yet to begin.

You may feel that because things didn't go your way that you've left yourself down, or even others - but please rest assured that anyone on this board (or anywhere else!) worth more than their weight in shit is not disappointed IN you, but perhaps FOR you.

Competition is like that homie. Win some, lose some - the only thing you can do is work to better yourself, in MMA or whatever you choose to do with your life.

So wipe your eyes, brush that dirt off your shoulders, and get back to it!

Back