S&p Thanks For The Support, & Congrats To Cain

Everyone's already said all the big points that needed to be made, Brad, just for fighting at the level you are, you're a badass, you're a great ambassador for the sport, and an inspiration to a whole lot of guys.

There is no shame in who you are.

Just watched the fight.
You are one tough guy. REally showed a lot of heart.
Hopefully the UFC gives you another chance as because of that early knockdown you didn't seem to be able to recover from (I was surprised you kept Velasquez from finishing it for such a long time after that) you couldn'T show what you are capabale of doing.
Like I said before: Shit happens. Especailly in the HW division.

Thanks guys for the support it really amazed me how much you guys got behind me. I am bitterly disappointed with my loss, with my performance really. I got caught with a punch and woke up on the ground, by then Cain had mount and it was all downhill from there.

Congrats to Cain, I have no excuses, he was the better fighter, my physical and mental preparation both went well. He won in an impressive fashion.

So again thanks guys for your support, it meant a lot to me. Sorry to let you guys down!

regards
Brad Morris

I was there man screaming aussie death carriage. You are tough as nails man, dont get down you put on a show for the fans. Better luck in your next fight, but the fans appreciated you going in there and laying it all out man.

War Brad!

Keep us posted on your next fight! Can't wait to see you again!!

UFCweighincfc.jpg

Cain, Dana, Ron and Brad at UFC 83 weigh in. I dig Dana White's shirt, I want one.

Just watched the fight. Jumping jeebus Brad, you are a tough motherfucker.

Looking forward to your next fight.

Do you guys have a link to the weigh in video?

You showed a ton of heart.

You looked a bit stiff/nervous, I hope they give you another shot and you loosen up a bit.

even humble in defeat sir. WAR BRAD, take a good recovery, and you'll be back in no time i'm sure.

yeah I was there, I shouted aussie death carriage as loud as I could but there were quite a few people there.

Thanks Guys!!!

I am finally back home after over 36 hours in transit. I am tired and sore and I just watched the fight.

I will let you guys know when I am fighting next. Reading through the threads I am surprised and humbled by the response and encouragement you are giving me after a loss. Thank you. Thank you to all of you!

Thanks Guys!!!

I am finally back home after over 36 hours in transit. I am tired and sore and I just watched the fight.

I will let you guys know when I am fighting next. Reading through the threads I am surprised and humbled by the response and encouragement you are giving me after a loss. Thank you. Thank you to all of you!

WAR BRAD! Congratulations man, get some rest.

The fight is on MMAtko.com for those who havn't seen it... Brad you did great you hung in there when many a men would have quit... You just got caught could happen to anyone, great fight and I'm sure we'll see you in the UFC again.

WAR morris

Thanks Guys!!!

Good to hear you're home, don't be surprised either, we were rooting for you all the way and will continue to do so.

Can't wait to see you come back better and stronger next time.

You are the man!

Thanks Guys!!!

Good mate, have some time to reflect and prepare for your next fight!

Just got to see the fight!
Dang Bro, you are tougher then I thought.
I loved the never die attitude!

Glad you made it home safely.

Cheers

Brian

Back