S&p Thanks For The Support, & Congrats To Cain

As classy as always!

Very proud of you mate!! WAR BRAD!!

You have nothing to apologize for. Even the best MMArtists lose at times. Randy Couture sure as hell doesn't have an impressive record, but he is (rightfully) a legend in this sport. You can now say that you have fought in the UFC, and NO ONE can take that away from you.

I'm still a fan, and will be a fan.

Now you know what it's like to fight on the biggest stage in the world. Next time will be better!

You are a warrior! keep it up...you are an inspiration mate!

you have huge balls just for stepping in there dude, good luck in the future.

Nothing to be ashamed of. You're living your dream and working your ass off to get where you want. Keep it up.

Bullshit, you let none of us down. I think I speak for everyone when I say we are all incredibly proud of you.

QFT. I mean shit you just fought in the UFC. You'll be back there one day.

I'm not an S & P guy but I was definitely pulling for ya. Best of luck in the future.

I'm not an S & P guy but I was definitely pulling for ya. Best of luck in the future.

You made us all proud Brad. Train hard and come back to dominate next time, WAR MORRIS!!

WAR BRAD MORRIS

Your a well spoken dude keep training sorry for the loss but don't let it get you down.

You dont have to apologize to us Brad, as long as you promise to win the next one fast enough to make it onto the live broadcast!

Im sure you will pull the next one out.

Keep ur head up Brad, win or loose we are behind u, and it was good seeing an Aussie in there.

Brad, you have been one of my best "online friends for years. Back when me you and SSF first chatted. You never let me down man.

As Barut said, you are flat out one of the best men i know and a HUGE insperation in the turn around in my life this last year. You have a awesome wife, and a great career, you train with great fighters, and sometimes shit happens.

Either way man, in all honesty other than other than my old man, you are seriously one of my biggest idols.

Your boy, Coach

Back