S&p Thanks For The Support, & Congrats To Cain

Kepp your chin up.

(bad pun)

Man, you did what we all dream of doing. Better to have done and lost, than never to have done at all.

So when's the next fight???

fuck it Brad, congrats anyway. What i wouldn't give to walk out of that tunnel just once. You didn't let anyone down. Cain's a tough bastard and everyone knows it. Do you have any more fights on your contract? I don't think anyone's getting off the death carriage any time soon bud. Go party, then go win the next one

War Morris! Sorry you didn't win, but I am proud of you. The ADC rolls on with my ass aboard!

Brad,

in life you learn and therefore grow much more from defeat, than from victory,,get some rest, and we all know you will come back even stronger/

keith

Don't come on here and apologize to us. You were awesome and we're all proud of you.

Now, don't waste your time on the computer. Go party, enjoy your UFC debut. You worked hard, now relax some!

War Brad

So, whats next on the training calendar?

Hey congrats anyways Brad and I hope you get to fight soon again!

dude you did your best and theres nothin to be ashamed of

good luck in the future and thansk for posting

war u .

Good job man... you are better than me for just having the balls to get into that cage... proud of you and g/l in the future!

War Brad!! You still eat pieces of shit like me for breakfast.

Bullshit, you let none of us down. I think I speak for everyone when I say we are all incredibly proud of you.

Donut is absolutely right. The ADC rolls on and we're all still aboard.

You're still the man Brad, everyone here will stay behind you.

Were all very proud of of you Brad. The ADC will roll with you always. You fought a very tough opponent.

You may have lost but at least you have fought in the UFC and in the condition the HW division is in Dana should give you another shot.

Just did a quick search of some of my favorite fighters. Found some interesting stats.

Dan Henderson: Lost PRIDE 12 debut.
Present Record: 22-7

Quinton "Rampage" Jackson: Lost PRIDE 14 debut.
Present Record: 28-6

Mark Hunt: Lost 2004 PRIDE debut -- then went on to 5 victory winning streak.
Present Record: 40-16 (Includes boxing, kick boxing, MMA)

Hayato "Mach" Sakurai (personal favorite): Lost UFC 36 debut.
Present Record: 32-7-2

I could go on and on.
Git 'em next time and keep at it. You know we're proud here Brad.

And now...*sigh* ...back to C.C.

Thanks guys for the support it really amazed me how much you guys got behind me. I am bitterly disappointed with my loss, with my performance really. I got caught with a punch and woke up on the ground, by then Cain had mount and it was all downhill from there.

Congrats to Cain, I have no excuses, he was the better fighter, my physical and mental preparation both went well. He won in an impressive fashion.

So again thanks guys for your support, it meant a lot to me. Sorry to let you guys down!

regards
Brad Morris

You never let anyone down, how many people can say they have been in the UFC?

Plus you put 100% of your effort into this fight, and showed other people that anything is possible!

And there is no fighter on earth who hasn't lost and losing will only make you stronger!

Next time you will know what to expect, and therefore get a game plan that will see you succeed in the future.

We are proud of you mate, even if you win-lose-draw.

Congrats on making it to the big show Brad. Better luck next time.

Congrats on making it to the UFC. Keep training and next time you'll be so strong you'll chain yoke him even while knocked out!

Back