Russell Crowe in Gladiator is what a man should look like

Mens-Summer-Fashion-1930s.jpg

f8e7b3f6e6f516fc9cc145bc635038e2--s-men-s-style.jpg

naa this was a manly era. Everyone looked fresh as fuck

Nah. Suits hide the failings of sub-par men by giving you faux shoulders and covering your gut. Women get away with tricks like that in high heels and what have you, but we shouldn't aspire that as the gold standard in men.

this is what a true alpha man should look like:

188747-004-EEE12069.jpg

- perfect tan
- beautiful blue eyes
- still a slim athletic motherfucker and full head of hair in his 60s
- net worth that exceeds the GDP of many countries
This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

They call that burly outdoorsman physique.

He is so out of shape now with a huge gut, Chris Pratt also has that endomorphic body they have to maintain a strict diet just to look like that even as meaty as they are a few slices of cake will make them blow up bad, Gina Carano also has that problem.
8655d23b8d6a423ef8f6f0d45b8f8c19-mens-health-uk-romance-authors.jpg
I have that problem too and let me tell you... it fucking sucks!!!

LOL dude he is a stocky guy with big bone structure no way is he only 162 in Gladiator Id say around 205ish pounds he was smaller in some earlier movies but he bulked up for Gladiator

He is like 240 with a huge beer belly and horrible posture now, he really let himself go bad

c52d46f6092b31785c19dd8f7bbd132b

russell-crowe-weight-gain-fat-03.jpg

Fat Crowe reminds me of Fat Mac on Its Always Sunny.

th

th

Every man should look like a white man? Not sure if serious or privledge ?

I feel like Bane would be a better example of the weightlifting but not giving a fuck about diet body.
tumblr_mdraofLgXk1qzoaqio2_1280.jpg

Nah. Suits hide the failings of sub-par men by giving you faux shoulders and covering your gut. Women get away with tricks like that in high heels and what have you, but we shouldn't aspire that as the gold standard in men.

sorry bro im all about being fresh as fuck while carrying a Colt 1911

I feel like Bane would be a better example of the weightlifting but not giving a fuck about diet body.
tumblr_mdraofLgXk1qzoaqio2_1280.jpg

More like taking Roids and not really working out the entire body, he was all traps especially in the Warrior movie, huge traps are one of those giveaways of roid usage.

tom-hardy-traps-warrior.png

Look at all that Roid Acne on his back too
tom-hardy-christian-bale-bane-batman-battle-20.jpg

Damn, all I have is dysfunctional strength I guess.

Also, Henry Cavill in Superman

Thats about the most jacked a dude should be

I've never known any kind of strength that couldn't be used for something. LOL @ "functional strength."
oh no. Once certain guys get too extremely bulky they can bench more but lose function strength in that there starts to become many things they cannot do as well anymore.

oh no. Once certain guys get too extremely bulky they can bench more but lose function strength in that there starts to become many things they cannot do as well anymore.

I'll put it this way, if you needed help moving some heavy shit, you'd call Arnold before you called Russell Crowe.

this is what a true alpha man should look like:

188747-004-EEE12069.jpg

- perfect tan
- beautiful blue eyes
- still a slim athletic motherfucker and full head of hair in his 60s
- net worth that exceeds the GDP of many countries

That's an A-Level athlete and A-Level brain, the total package.

Check this out, baby. Could've gone NBA if he wanted but he knew he'd make more money with computers.
GW3si.gif

I'll put it this way, if you needed help moving some heavy shit, you'd call Arnold before you called Russell Crowe.

But Arnold also believed in functional strength and did weird shit innhis routine to make sure he was big everywhere and didn’t develope the bench only strength issues.

If all you do is lift your body gets predisposed to only moving in certain ranges with strength.

Perfect example, dude starts at my work, is all gym ripped.

Has problems picking up and moving heavy parts around the shop all the old timers with beer gut Dad bods throw around on the daily.

After about 3 months he stopped struggling.

Back