Social Rush Limbaugh has been Diagnosed with Advanced Lung Cancer

He will probably go on the treatment I just had for the last couple years. Worked really well for me. Has lengthened the lives of many advanced stage cancer patients. Costs a few hundred geez tho $$$ a year.
I would be surprised if he couldn't afford it. Even if it works I would imagine its still a rough experience, not just the actual side effects of the treatment but the uncertainly of it all.

Yes, we've covered before that I know what I'm talking about when I use terms like "communist ideology" and you don't and only use them for the purposes of undermining arguments and/or posters that you can't take head on. I would say that knowledge and precision may well be the two greatest divisions between us.
I'd say practice vs theory.

This is a serious tragedy. I despise cancer, but never would I be so callous as to wish Rush Limbaugh on it.

I wish nothing more than for a full recovery so he can continue saying things I fundamentally disagree with

This is a serious tragedy. I despise cancer, but never would I be so callous as to wish Rush Limbaugh on it.

Hopefully he does the right thing and kills himself to save cancer that ugly battle

God damn I had a serious asshole response to you about tragedies before I reread your post. I need to stop drinking and posting on sherdog.

I would love to hear your take on, or even a succinct definition of, communist ideology, and then maybe an explanation of how it's hypocritical to champion things like worker democracy, equal opportunity, decommodifiation, and international solidarity and empathy across country lines, but also oppose....lying for profit, commodifying hate against foreigners, and turning exploited people against each other.

Otherwise, I think I can write this off as another lazy and uninformed shit post.

Oh, shit, I was snicking at the rest of the pearl clutching posters in this thread, but getting your disapproval....man, that one actually hurts me real badly.
Trots, I respect your opinions and u generally agree with you. You reason and argue at a high level, and for that I respect you. But cheering cancer or any terminal illness on anyone is an indefensible act as far as I'm concerned.

Who is joking?

He's a terrible person who made riches by shamelessly lying and breaking down our society by fanning the prejudices of morons. The world will be a better place without him.

Bad people aren't entitled to respect just because rubes hold them in some esteem. If there were a remotely comparable POS on the political left, I should hope they'd be treated the same.

Don't be daft. We aren't talking about good faith political disagreement with a well meaning conservative. The guy is a hateful, lying grifter with no shame or regard for other people. Persons like Rush, Hannity, and D'Souza deserve to die and to be spat on as they do.

You're a fucking coward.

I agree with this but let's not pretend that if it were a Clinton or an Obama the vitriol wouldn't be equal too or greater from the right .

And I would condemn anybody who celebrated that as well.

@Trotsky is right. This isn’t about politics this is about the OG grifter who has been absolutely toxic to our politics and made the country much worse off. It’s about lies, CTs and smearing people who disagree with you. It’s about making money off toxic bullshit.

Rush showed no decency during his entire career and quite frankly doesn’t deserve any in return. Adios.

So you're no better than he is?

Huh? What has she done that makes her come to mind first? Figured your misplaced outrage would fall on AOC or Ilhan first.

AOC, I tolerate. Although I disagree with 95 percent of what she stands for, I do admire her grass roots campaigning and practicing what she preaches...I also like how she challenges the DNC establishment.

not a fan of Omar.

Do you believe Rush Limbaugh played a role radicalizing these shooters? or his words fomented these shootings?

Anybody who would shoot up a place and blame it on a political radio show......... was going to shoot up something somewhere anyways. Doesn't mean we should bar speech we disagree with.

Mayberry thread: I'm devastated i lost my mom to cancer.

Sherdog first post:. Lol good riddance, she deserved to die for creating you.

Sherdog Mods: This is acceptable as long as I dislike the person being mocked

The most accurate post I've seen in some time unfortunately.

AOC, I tolerate. Although I disagree with 95 percent of what she stands for, I do admire her grass roots campaigning and practicing what she preaches...I also like how she challenges the DNC establishment.

not a fan of Omar.
Okay but you didn't answer the question; what has Tlaib done to make her anyway comparable to Rush?

I think people are missing the point of why some are so pissed off about some posters posts in this thread. This thread could have been titled insert name here has terminal cancer and the people cheering it on would have gotten the same responses from the posters who stood up and called them out on it . I can’t recall which poster wrote it but they were absolutely right when they wrote “threads like this show who you really are as a person”.

Okay but you didn't answer the question; what has Tlaib done to make her anyway comparable to Rush?

I don't want to derail this thread about my disdain for Tlaib,

but two things come to mine:

1) her bitchfest regarding visiting Israel

2) after the murder/shooting of Hasidic Jews in New York, rather than waiting for all the evidence to come to light, she immediately posted, WHITE SUPREMACY KILLS. after it was discovered that it was in fact Black Hebrew Israelites, do you think she did a mea culpa? or rescind her comments?

no.

she is a despicable person. I can only think of maybe one politician more repuslive than her.

The most accurate post I've seen in some time unfortunately.

A certain mod(take a wild guess who), even questioned a right winger for starting an RBG thread, because he assumed it was made to root for her death, despite no evidence whatsoever, and was almost certainly trying to bait him into dubs.

In this thread you've got lefties openly rooting for a man to die from cancer. Crickets.

Last edited:
I agree with this but let's not pretend that if it were a Clinton or an Obama the vitriol wouldn't be equal too or greater from the right .
i think there’sa clear distinction between policy make and commentator. I don’t wish death on Obama or Hillary, but there are some I do.

Do you believe Rush Limbaugh played a role radicalizing these shooters? or his words fomented these shootings?
I don't know if Limbaugh radicalized shooters but I do know beyond a doubt that he along with the likes of Morton Downey jr and Newt Gingrich played a huge role in turning American politics into the 24/7/365 sh*tshow it is today.

Back