News King Charles diagnosed with Cancer

The King appreciates the outpouring of sympathy posted in this thread. Now, get back to work you plebs

mbZSWsv.gif

btw there were also predictions that Charles would have a short reign. This was followed by William also having a short reign and an unexpected king taking over.

btw there were also predictions that Charles would have a short reign. This was followed by William also having a short reign and an unexpected king taking over.
King Conor McGregor?

After what he and his mother did to Africa I can't say I'm too bothered by these news

Holy shit! I just looked up the line of succession and it goes

1. Prince William (King Charles' son)
2. Prince William's kids, oldest to youngest, but they're all too young right now, so if William died, your next King would be...

Prince Andrew, who's recently been outed as a frequent visitor to Epstein Island.

What a shit show that would be!

Gotta be arse cancer.
What exactly is his "public duty"? Sit around in a palace and be rich and have no governing powers?
He's a constitutional monarch. Has to sign a bunch of shit and meet the prime minister every week. The intelligence services report to him. Honestly I'd not want the job myself. I'm a republican, but I am educated as to the system so can appreciate it's not a great job.

Gotta be arse cancer.

He's a constitutional monarch. Has to sign a bunch of shit and meet the prime minister every week. The intelligence services report to him. Honestly I'd not want the job myself. I'm a republican, but I am educated as to the system so can appreciate it's not a great job.
Imagine having any allegiance to a political party. Lol

2. Prince William's kids, oldest to youngest, but they're all too young right now, so if William died, your next King would be...

Prince Andrew, who's recently been outed as a frequent visitor to Epstein Island.

It would be like Caligula or Nero all over again.

If anything were to happen to Charles and William and Prince George was to be made king but was under the age of 18 then a regent would be appointed to act upon his behalf which would possibly be Prince Harry although he is no longer a working royal . Andrew would be further down the list as it passes through Charles' first born , then William's 3 kids, then Charles' second born Harry and his 2 kids then onto Andrew . What a shit show that could be...

Williams eldest would become king at any age, obvioulsly wouldnt do very much though, Andrew to take on official duties but only visiting Thailand?

Harry should lead a coup and take over the throne. Then appoint only gingers to every important position.
Harry gave up his chances when he married that dumb ass bitch thats full of herself. I mean damn he gave up all that for her talk about stupid.

Also, apologies for the distraction, but I always struggle with this whenever I start looking up the royals:

Beatrice

Hot, Weird-Looking, or Both?

Every so often on Sherdog, we get one of those "women you shouldn't find attractive, but do" threads.

I can't explain it. I won't try to defend myself. But wood.

Her sister doesn't look half bad here, either.

1707421995414.png

Back