News King Charles diagnosed with Cancer

Harry gave up his chances when he married that dumb ass bitch thats full of herself. I mean damn he gave up all that for her talk about stupid.
fuck around, find out…

The King doesn’t seem to care much for Princes Diana’s second son..

Is it sausage finger cancer?

ee254770-32ea-11ed-bdd6-6817e44e0ca1_1703250832798_1703250847636.jpeg

lol... WTF?

What a fucking twist in Camilla's dirty phone sex calls with Charlie

The King will be using potions to treat his cancer. Btw, who is the Royal Wizard these days?

The term cancer is way too general, but if it's curable and chemo is the first line of treatment then good luck to the king.

Harry gave up his chances when he married that dumb ass bitch thats full of herself. I mean damn he gave up all that for her talk about stupid.
I think he hated it and didn't gave a shit, and also he's not going to be king anyways haha

The term cancer is way too general, but if it's curable and chemo is the first line of treatment then good luck to the king.

Yes you can have cancer and be treated without chemo. Which is what I'd prefer

King Conor McGregor?

Holy shit! I just looked up the line of succession and it goes

1. Prince William (King Charles' son)
2. Prince William's kids, oldest to youngest, but they're all too young right now, so if William died, your next King would be...

Prince Andrew, who's recently been outed as a frequent visitor to Epstein Island.

What a shit show that would be!

If anything were to happen to Charles and William and Prince George was to be made king but was under the age of 18 then a regent would be appointed to act upon his behalf which would possibly be Prince Harry although he is no longer a working royal . Andrew would be further down the list as it passes through Charles' first born , then William's 3 kids, then Charles' second born Harry and his 2 kids then onto Andrew . What a shit show that could be...

Williams eldest would become king at any age, obvioulsly wouldnt do very much though, Andrew to take on official duties but only visiting Thailand?

The Act laid down that only Protestant descendants of Princess Sophia - the Electress of Hanover and granddaughter of James I - are eligible to succeed. Subsequent Acts have confirmed this.

Parliament, under the Bill of Rights and the Act of Settlement, also laid down various conditions which the Sovereign must meet. A Roman Catholic is specifically excluded from succession to the throne.

The Sovereign must, in addition, be in communion with the Church of England and must swear to preserve the established Church of England and the established Church of Scotland. The Sovereign must also promise to uphold the Protestant succession.

1. The Prince of Wales
2. Prince George of Wales
3. Princess Charlotte of Wales
4. Prince Louis of Wales
5. The Duke of Sussex

6. Prince Archie of Sussex
7. Princess Lilibet of Sussex
8. The Duke of York
9. Princess Beatrice, Mrs. Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi
10. Miss Sienna Mapelli Mozzi

11. Princess Eugenie, Mrs. Jack Brooksbank
12. Master August Brooksbank
13. Master Ernest Brooksbank
14. The Duke of Edinburgh
15. Earl of Wessex

16. The Lady Louise Mountbatten-Windsor
17. The Princess Royal
18. Mr. Peter Phillips
19. Miss Savannah Phillips
20. Miss Isla Phillips

21. Mrs. Michael Tindall
22. Miss Mia Tindall
23. Miss Lena Tindall
24. Master Lucas Tindall

If the monarch is alive but unable to fulfil his duties (for instance, he is too ill) the next adult in line becomes the regent and fulfils them on his behalf. If the monarch dies and the next in line, now the new monarch, is under 18, the next adult in line becomes regent until the monarch is 18.

Yes you can have cancer and be treated without chemo. Which is what I'd prefer
Yep, not all types of cancers require chemo. 25% of my patient load is oncology so I see a lot of people with cancer. Treatment recommendations will vary greatly depending on the type/stage of cancer, risk/benefits, patient wishes, among other things. In some cases treatment can change at any point throughout the treatment course depending on tolerance.

This Tom Boyer dude is irresponsible for saying this type of shit on TV. No shit there can be risks to chemo, but in many cases it's their best or even only chance for survival. Doesn't even sound like he knows any details of the King's diagnosis so he should just keep his mouth shut. You know what the risks are for alternative cancer treatment (assuming it's the primary treatment)? Fuck around and find out.

Back