News King Charles diagnosed with Cancer

Then appoint only gingers to every important position.
He could call it the red dawn or red october. Sarah snook and canelo alvarez could be made british citizens.
uf_1651309915hs9I1Ll3edSfdaB33uef9ee1n3.jpg

Untitled-design.png

Smoke weed
That explains everything ;)

Its kinda amusing but if you have firsthand contact with patients its brutal to watch them go into their unnecessary early death just because of their retarded esoteric mindset. Especially when kids are involved thats a tragic you dont want even for idiots.
Steve Jobs is the most famous person for that behaviour but there are a lot especially with anthroposophic and other cult like pseudo medical trends (New Age...etc.) The scientic breakthrough with a lot of cancers let alone in the last 15years is breathtaking.

Charles is also not the brightes bulb on this planet and into superstitious pseudo medicine.

Best regards to the UK King. Hope his cancer treatment goes well.

A cancer treatment idea I've read about of late is sometimes called heat therapy. One basic idea with the therapy is to cause a fever in a cancer patient. The fever in turn wakes up the immune system, causing it to attack and destroy cancer.

one drug some used today for causing a fever and sometimes curing cancer is over the counter Fenbendazole also known as Fenben. A video on that ~

FENBENDAZOLE & ARTEMISININ I The Common Sense MD I Dr. Tom Rogers​

What exactly is his "public duty"? Sit around in a palace and be rich and have no governing powers?
I’m pretty sure he regularly Knights musicians and actors. William Marshall and the Black Prince would be so proud.

Harry gave up his chances when he married that dumb ass bitch thats full of herself. I mean damn he gave up all that for her talk about stupid.

what did Harry give up?

his brother and his brother's entire family would have to be wiped out for Harry to become King

Harry now lives in Montecito, does not have to deal with the British tabloids as much, does not have to do boring royal duties, and he & his wife have already made more money than he could have earned in a lifetime in the Royal family.

It is clear that Harry is dim but from a career perspective he has made great choices.

Last edited:
Back