• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Republican house: no border deal till trump or republican president

stop. you know what I'm referring to.
But I'm saying that that is a misunderstanding of the argument. There's no finding of biology that says calling people by their preferred name is morally wrong, for example. Or generally how to manage gender-segregated spaces in society (or whether we should even have it). These are moral questions. But Creationism actually is a rejection of biology.

ironic that the guy who is most famous for saying this also believes the world is a few thousand years old. These morons don’t care about science, it’s just about punching down on people whose lifestyles they disagree with

It just makes them look really stupid. "Durr, no, I can't call you Steve because of biology!" Anyone who says shit like that is just showing that they're completely clueless about science.

Can you define what a woman is?

Our newest Supreme Court Justice couldn't
the sex that can produce eggs and have children but not all women can have kids so a more appropriate answer is an adult human female. I think their argument is over gender though

the sex that can produce eggs and have children but not all women can have kids so a more appropriate answer is an adult human female. I think their argument is over gender though

The far left is the ones confusing sex and gender and getting them fucked up.

Also... FYI (I'm not a big Matt Walsh fan. He's far too religious typically. But his What is a Woman film was hilarious genius.

Young Earth Creationism -- the belief that the universe was made in six 24 hour days less than 10,000 years ago -- is quite common among Christians in America. I think it's wrong and comes from a misreading of the Biblical text and a misunderstanding of science. I also think Young Earth Creationism is an unnecessary stumbling block which prevents non-believers from taking Christianity seriously.

He's obnoxious, but he does lean left more than right.
I don't know what that's based on. I basically never hear him talking about anything policy related. It's all culture grievances on the side of the right.

Holy hell...

How many Republicans are living in gated communities in San Francisco and Los Angeles?

And who was it on The View who said "Who's going to clean your toilets if you kick out Latinos"?
Big business donors and politicians. Not your average voter.Thought I didn’t need to explain that one

I don't know what that's based on. I basically never hear him talking about anything policy related. It's all culture grievances on the side of the right.
I usually don't agree with what you say but with the Av I look forward to your posts...

What's in it so far I've seen shit about money going to increase migration judges and helping illegals getting legal faster. See if you make them all legal then no matter how many come you don't have a problem because they are all "legal ".

Fuck that stop them at the border and they wait on the other side to get in if it's economic.

Just keep the busses rolling until they come up with the money to close and control the border.

Which is not what creepy Joe and the democrats are trying to get.

It's the same people who root for the economy to fail. Partisan hacks, the lot of em.

Not rooting for it fail... For fucks sake, I'm paying at least 20-30% more for everything. And lol if you're trying to get a loan for a vehicle or a home.

But don't shit out some fucktard "Bidenonomics" and try to tell me I'm doing better than I was 3 years ago. That's not how inflation works.

You're going to need at least 2 years of wages outpacing inflation by 5%+ just to get back where we were in 2021. And that's just getting back to ground zero.

I want my money to go further, I don't give a shit who's President. I have a mortgage and twin teen girls with car payments. lol.. I'm not stupid enough to cut off my nose to spite my face.

And we're still 2% higher than when Biden took office.

unadjusted-monthly-inflation-rate-in-the-us.jpg

Real wages need to be higher than inflation for at least 2+ years... Then start celebration "Bidenomics"

blogimage_nominalwages_fig1_022323.png

But I'm saying that that is a misunderstanding of the argument. There's no finding of biology that says calling people by their preferred name is morally wrong, for example. Or generally how to manage gender-segregated spaces in society (or whether we should even have it). These are moral questions. But Creationism actually is a rejection of biology.

first of all, if you're going to talk about creationism we need to include @OneOfOne ,

in regards to your first point, saying things like "there is no difference between men and women, and "gender is a spectrum" and gender is a "social construct" and that we shouldn't refer to fossils/ancient of ancient humans as Men/women because "we really dont know" is a rejection of biology.

No you don't.
Solid argument.
Meanwhile, this thread is about a congressman who won't support a bill because it will help the border issue, which would help The Big Guy. Also, the next manufactured debt ceiling crisis is right around the corner. Let's default America to own the libs!

Solid argument.
Meanwhile, this thread is about a congressman who won't support a bill because it will help the border issue, which would help The Big Guy. Also, the next manufactured debt ceiling crisis is right around the corner. Let's default America to own the libs!

"if the right doesn't help joe biden win the election by ending a century of dirty politics that both sides participate in, they will end the country"

Back