Recent fights/results/news from ONE Championship

I agree that the commentary was terrible. It was the first time I was really frustrated by it.

Not only do the guys commentating know little about KB (which it was a KB heavy card), but they're just so....bias or afraid to step on toes.

All of the color guys are so unwilling to say a fighter is losing especially if it's the A side. So many times they'll just be like "I don't know what happened, it's close!" when it's not particularly close.

I think I scored it for Superlek every round lol. Head kicks, leg kicks, body kicks and countless knees - pretty clean to me, even if some of the rounds were close.

I know it's not Muay Thai but kicks and knees are powerful strikes and if they're in high volume and connecting I don't see how the guy doing them isn't ahead.
Also puertas’ shots didn’t seem like they Gad any impact. He was mainly just walking forward a few light shots

I agree that the commentary was terrible. It was the first time I was really frustrated by it.

Not only do the guys commentating know little about KB (which it was a KB heavy card), but they're just so....bias or afraid to step on toes.

All of the color guys are so unwilling to say a fighter is losing especially if it's the A side. So many times they'll just be like "I don't know what happened, it's close!" when it's not particularly close.
I love to watch the fights without the commentary just with the sound of the shots, unfortunately they have upload just a few of them(almost all the Rodtang’s fights)

if you watch Rodtang vs Petchdam 3 without commentary it looks way more close than the domination that Schiavello was saying

So apparently the ONE card at Lumpinee this Friday has the first half of the card available to everyone, but the second half is only available on channel 7 in Thailand. Sucks if this is true.

Holzken is 4-6 in his last 10 fights. That just seems crazy to me. He seemed so unstoppable prior to that, really only losing to legit guys his career. Getting old sucks (I'm the same age as him - crap).

Looking at his record I was reminded of L'houcine Ouzgni. Hasn't fought in 10 years! What the hell happened to him? Was really fun to watch.

Last edited:
Super Girl performed an amazing fight, that 50k and win should've went to Super Girl. SMH man.

P.s: I LOVE when two Thai fight each other in ONE.

Update: one week later, It finally happens. She didn't get that win, but did get that bonus finally. Congrats to Supergirl! I called it hahaha. Maybe Chatri read my post here? Hehehehe!

The president of the boxing association of Thailand is filing a lawsuit against one for calling it Muay Thai but it’s not actually Muay Thai
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...j8p7rR75C8TvjSLVPreLnMxYRl&id=100044217230147

I wonder if he will file a lawsuit against the generals that run lumpinee for letting it happen in their stadium. I doubt it. Its thailand so their is probably some alterior motive or someone else behind this lawsuit.
Sounds like a pretty reactionary move

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back