Recent fights/results/news from ONE Championship

except for when you said Puertas is random. Have you seen his last fight? He put on a BANGER against that Chinese dude( Yibu?
My mistake for calling him random. That was more of a comment out of frustration than actual knowledge. After watching him just now vs superlek he is definitely not random. I still felt they should have made superlek vs rodtang for mt title. Both fighters in kickboxing matches in this event seemed pointless unless ONE has plans of putting superlek vs rodtang under kb which makes no sense since they're both muaythai fighters.

My mistake for calling him random. That was more of a comment out of frustration than actual knowledge. After watching him just now vs superlek he is definitely not random. I still felt they should have made superlek vs rodtang for mt title. Both fighters in kickboxing matches in this event seemed pointless unless ONE has plans of putting superlek vs rodtang under kb which makes no sense since they're both muaythai fighters.

Rodtang said he wants to fight the kb belt after this fight, but he also said that last year.

Allazov toyed with sitthichai and now KTFO Superbon holy shit this guy is going crazy atm

This was actually what i called might happen when it first got announced. Either a Superbon UD or Allazov by KO is he comes out swinging. The thing with Allazov is he doesn't fight like that all the time, so next time he fights he could be completely flat. You never know exactly what you're gonna get.

This was actually what i called might happen when it first got announced. Either a Superbon UD or Allazov by KO is he comes out swinging. The thing with Allazov is he doesn't fight like that all the time, so next time he fights he could be completely flat. You never know exactly what you're gonna get.
He's had a few flat fights, like the Kehl rematch and the Petro fight, but otherwise the guy is mostly lights out every fight. Even going back to his only Glory fight against Marat which introduced him to me he was guns blazing from the start. I pretty much know I'm getting violence with Chingiz and that's what I usually get. Got a lot of it last night.

He's had a few flat fights, like the Kehl rematch and the Petro fight, but otherwise the guy is mostly lights out every fight. Even going back to his only Glory fight against Marat which introduced him to me he was guns blazing from the start. I pretty much know I'm getting violence with Chingiz and that's what I usually get. Got a lot of it last night.

Hopefully he keeps up this aggression, not sure what went wrong in the Kehl fight.

I don’t see how some people trought that Puertas won the fight, he was punching the air and took like 50 knees to the body

In KB ruleset seems like that “being aggressive” is enough for you to steal the round

Last edited:
I think I scored it for Superlek every round lol. Head kicks, leg kicks, body kicks and countless knees - pretty clean to me, even if some of the rounds were close.

I know it's not Muay Thai but kicks and knees are powerful strikes and if they're in high volume and connecting I don't see how the guy doing them isn't ahead.

Back