Recent fights/results/news from ONE Championship

I wonder if he will file a lawsuit against the generals that run lumpinee for letting it happen in their stadium. I doubt it. Its thailand so their is probably some alterior motive or someone else behind this lawsuit.
Do you think that the partnership could be over soon?

Kinda weird its a lawsuit and not just some kind of penalty. Like Sylvie noted promotions like MX do the exact same thing with no issue. Maybe Chatri just never looked into any of the regulations in Thailand but I agree with Mickf there is probably some underlying ulterior motive here.

Interesting thing I just noticed. Chingiz has 5.2 Million followers on Instagram. That's a freaking massive number. I didn't realize he was that popular.

Interesting thing I just noticed. Chingiz has 5.2 Million followers on Instagram. That's a freaking massive number. I didn't realize he was that popular.
Yeah that’s a massive following man, in case they’re all real ofcourse. Might actually be the case though, a lot of Russian like fighters/personalities have a massive following for some reason.

Yeah that’s a massive following man, in case they’re all real ofcourse. Might actually be the case though, a lot of Russian like fighters/personalities have a massive following for some reason.
Perhaps he got that ONE Championship "potential followers" bump. I have to imagine a portion of that is artificial.

Perhaps he got that ONE Championship "potential followers" bump. I have to imagine a portion of that is artificial.
Could be, but he’s had a very big following even before he signed with ONE. Looks like those Russians back their people everywhere they go lol

I wonder if he will file a lawsuit against the generals that run lumpinee for letting it happen in their stadium. I doubt it. Its thailand so their is probably some alterior motive or someone else behind this lawsuit.
People in boxing undermining MMA orgs is nothing new.

Could be, but he’s had a very big following even before he signed with ONE. Looks like those Russians back their people everywhere they go lol
belarusian actually... But yes, he had those followers from long ago. I think it has more relation with him being muslim than with being from the russian sphere of influence.

Interesting :sniper:

Allisson Barbosa has been found by Tapology to have engaged in activity which does not conform to combat sports standards:

• Fighter or their management has definitively and knowingly provided false or misleading information in an effort to remove losses or otherwise manipulate their record.

Nice to see Rungravee fighting in ONE. That Iraqi guy was actually beating him before the KD.

Nice to see Rungravee fighting in ONE. That Iraqi guy was actually beating him before the KD.
I thought Rungrawee won the second round before that, the first one was definitely for tekreeti. He did get the clinch but its not like he did much with it in the beginning of the third

Back