RDA 10-8's Makhachev on twitter

Lol @ the trolls in this thread.

If roles were reversed the same guys would be hating on Islam for pulling out.

But since RDA pulled out, the trolls & haters are instead like "whoa did you see RDA's tweet? That was soooo awesome! Yeahhhh!" LOL

But since RDA pulled out, the trolls & haters are instead like "whoa did you see RDA's tweet? That was soooo awesome! Yeahhhh!" LOL
Islam would probably smother RDA....

however,
it was a good burn, simple as that

RDA is so petty, I don't know what media game he's playing but he sounds so bitter. Khabib is known to pay for his teams training camp, that's true but it's not like he is paying for Islam's phone bill or his house.
Why should RDA care about how another guy is living.
This guy has a man who pays his bills.

<Dany07>

Hasn't Islam pulled out alot more?

You can say alot of things about RDA but the dude takes on anybody and everybody.

Hes obviously legitimately injured.

Rda sounds jealous and petty, not a good look. Ali is very likely the one calling him a duck, RDA should have a problem with Ali, not Islam. And what if Khabib pays for his team, most figthers could only dream of having that opportunity. RDA should just shut up.

<DCrying>

You can say alot of things about RDA but the dude takes on anybody and everybody.

I'm not criticizing RDA at all for pulling out.

Just saying the sherdoggers who are getting all excited at RDA's Twitter account are mostly the same guys who would criticize Islam (but not RDA) for pulling out.

is this going to be like a thing now, giving round scores to tweets?

RDA has now pulled out twice against Islam. Islam only pulled out once against RDA.

Islam is wrong for this one but I get why he's frustrated.

Makhachev was saying how RDA is faking injury and ducking him.

RDA murked him.

I don't get it, does RDA think that Islam doesn't have a family to support too? He knows Islam just got married a few months back, right?

That’s possibly a Hendo v. Bisping H bomb.

Why wouldn't he of gotten this surgery a while ago? Seems like a pull out excuse.

I am not a cry baby, If I was I would have a heart attack with all the shit written on here on a daily basis, although thank you for looking after me. But it's true that RDA is petty, he knows (but not everybody apparently) that Ali writes for his guys, so why doesnt he go at Ali directly.

You've been exposed as a cry baby and an Islam nut hugger.

I hope you guys are enjoying this twitter "win" cause the moment Islam finally put his hands on RDA isn't going to be nice.

It will probably never happen though, like Khabib vs TFerg.

I'm not criticizing RDA at all for pulling out.

Just saying the sherdoggers who are getting all excited at RDA's Twitter account are mostly the same guys who would criticize Islam (but not RDA) for pulling out.

So what about Islam (or Ali) critizing RDA for pulling out while Islam himself has pulled out a bunch? Same thing, right?

RDA is so petty, I don't know what media game he's playing but he sounds so bitter. Khabib is known to pay for his teams training camp, that's true but it's not like he is paying for Islam's phone bill or his house.
Why should RDA care about how another guy is living.
So Petty? Bahaha! Coming in here to stick up for your crotch sniffing idol again.

RDA gonna send real pull out merchant Islam back to fighting unranked competition.

None of that matters, relax.

It was a quality zinger.

Back